• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Unfortunately I think I’m with phylodog on this one.

They “will” do whatever they have to to “win”.

We live in a country with a “Who’s Line Is It Anyway” election. Everything’s made up and the points don’t matter.
    Winner makes the rules. Doesn’t matter how you get there

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Sad when a large population is not willing to fight to maintain the freedom that allows them to be woke little nothings.
    I get the impression that the successful conservatives won’t fight either. They have what they consider tangible things to lose. Slow walking left allows them to keep most of what they have and a glimmer of hope that it can be passed to their grandchildren before it all collapses.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Hell, most Hoosiers are not even aware that election fraud was used right here in Indiana to ensure barack hussein obama got onto the ballot.

Some involved were convicted. Of course, by then the damage had already been done.

A quote from the article: “Their verdict of guilt is not a verdict against Democrats, but for honest and fair elections,” he said.

Save your happy horse**** for somebody else. I'm not buying it.

I would be hard pressed to be convinced election fraud does not exist. I suspect it is even much more rampant than what many think.

BTW, here is the story on their penalty:

A slap on the wrist instead of a firing squad.

Be sure to vote!
    And the legal system did nothing to correct the fraudulent election.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Sad when a large population is not willing to fight to maintain the freedom that allows them to be woke little nothings.

Sad yes. But they are fighting for that. They don black bloc clothing, wear masks to avoid identification, they violently protest sane policies, all to have privilege to be woke little nothings. They WANT this.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    The fricking Democrats must really think the American people are so stupid that they will overwhelmingly vote for an 81 year old dementia ridden physically incapacitated old man for president! All news reports, real or fake or imaginary say that the Democrats are all freaking out. We’ve even seen talk of that idiot woke moron Newscum being talked about to replace Bidiot.
    God save the USA!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    When you believe with all your heart that the alternative is literally hitler, should be tried for treason, is a bigot, racist, fascist criminal hell bent on taking over America and making it Nazi, you might not vote rationally. You'd probably vote for a dead person before you'd vote for literally hitler.

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    The fricking Democrats must really think the American people are so stupid that they will overwhelmingly vote for an 81 year old dementia ridden physically incapacitated old man for president! All news reports, real or fake or imaginary say that the Democrats are all freaking out. We’ve even seen talk of that idiot woke moron Newscum being talked about to replace Bidiot.
    God save the USA!
    With stories like these, are you surprised?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    With stories like these, are you surprised?
    Welp. They probably said they'd rather vote for a dead guy than a Republican. I guess they're just proving that out.

'We are proud to see the voters to continue to show their confidence in him and his commitment to Democratic values by re-electing him posthumously,' Pennsylvania House Democrats said​

Which is the polite way to say, thank you for being morons in support of Democrats.

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    Welp. They probably said they'd rather vote for a dead guy than a Republican. I guess they're just proving that out.

'We are proud to see the voters to continue to show their confidence in him and his commitment to Democratic values by re-electing him posthumously,' Pennsylvania House Democrats said​

Which is the polite way to say, thank you for being morons in support of Democrats.
    But it seems a lot of dead people vote in every election. I guess dead people needs to be represented also. lol

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    God save the USA!
    You’re using logic. They don’t. They are committed to the cause even with a bad option. They play the long game that may take decades. Their adding pennies while you try to collect only the dollars.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I really don't see the dems running kamala. Every place I've ever been in my business career, even in different countries and cultures, women don't like other women that got to the top by being skilled at being on the bottom. I suspect this is a key component to her poor popularity in the dem primaries of 2020.

People may be really uneasy now with joe, but are still loyal to the dem brand as it's interpreted differently by different groups of people.

At the end of the day, big money is going to make the call regardless of how it's dressed up for public consumption. Maybe they will offer the biden clan some sort of "corruption pension" to make up for their losses if joe gets sidelined.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I really don't see the dems running kamala. Every place I've ever been in my business career, even in different countries and cultures, women don't like other women that got to the top by being skilled at being on the bottom. I suspect this is a key component to her poor popularity in the dem primaries of 2020.

People may be really uneasy now with joe, but are still loyal to the dem brand as it's interpreted differently by different groups of people.

At the end of the day, big money is going to make the call regardless of how it's dressed up for public consumption. Maybe they will offer the biden clan some sort of "corruption pension" to make up for their losses if joe gets sidelined.

bernie got another house or two to go out quietly, so not outside the realm of reality.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    I would be hard pressed to be convinced election fraud does not exist. I suspect it is even much more rampant than what many think.

Be sure to vote!
    As I posted before, how do you think many of these generationally democratic controlled cities, states, etc. have maintained democratic control as they swirl down the toilet? Election fraud! Trump has brought it to light.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    As I posted before, how do you think many of these generationally democratic controlled cities, states, etc. have maintained democratic control as they swirl down the toilet? Election fraud! Trump has brought it to light.
    And they have the system in place to swing close elections but with Biden failing fast they know it's not going to be close. So now they panic. It's a wonderful thing to see. :cheers:

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    Maybe they are on to something. - There is a slight chance that he would actually be less corrupt now.
    Not a chance. during the last election they were hiding him in his basement, while getting drugs lined out so he seemed some what democrat coherent, while promoting him to be a moderate to get him elected. All I will say is he is anything but moderate when his strings are pulled. But a good theory or wishful thinking. lol

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom