• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Realistically if every black woman in the country voted for her, what is that percentage? Her showing in the 2020 primary would lead me to believe that she does not have as much popularity as big media seems to think.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I mean, honestly, she's more worried that it's not gonna be her. At this point, I think it has to be. She polled as the top choice. I'm okay with that. I've heard her in debates. I don't think debating is Trump's best attribute. He easily won against a brain dead opponent. I mean she's not much further behind.

All Trump has to do is get her to go off in one of those word-salad monologues and she done. But someone like Gavin Newsom, though reprehensible, is a good debater. It takes a seasoned debater, someone like Douglas Murry to rebut all his nonsense. I don't think Trump can do that.

One things I really like about J.D. Vance. He's a really good debater. Not Douglas Murry good. But good for a politician. If Trump picked Vance as VP and Biden/Harris is still a thing in the next debate, Vance would embarrass Harris and seems to be able to handle the press too.
    Selfishly, I'd prefer it wasn't Vance. He will also make a very good senator (he's off to a great start) and I lack confidence my governor and state Republican Party would appoint someone as based. We are trying to replace Sherrod Brown with someone more conservative and AF and really would like to be able to just concentrate on that task and have two decent senators at once for a while

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Kamala probably has a lot of experience at being tag-teamed
    Well. The last vice presidential debate Mr Clean had no interest in tag-teaming her up. But. For Pence's faults, he trounced her in that debate.

You guys actually have a good Senator as far as I can tell. I'm kinda wanting Trump to pick Vance as VP.

Is he that good or am I mistaken? There's not a lot of info about him, but I've seen him holding his own quite well against the media in the appearances I've seen. He hasn't made the "GOB's Vance destroys the libs" circuit on Youtube yet. :):

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Selfishly, I'd prefer it wasn't Vance. He will also make a very good senator (he's off to a great start) and I lack confidence my governor and state Republican Party would appoint someone as based. We are trying to replace Sherrod Brown with someone more conservative and AF and really would like to be able to just concentrate on that task and have two decent senators at once for a while
    I guess I asked the last question before I read this.

I can't relate to "good senator."

Dan Quayle was the last good Senator in Indiana.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    I guess I asked the last question before I read this.

I can't relate to "good senator."

Dan Quayle was the last good Senator in Indiana.
    Seems to be one of the few politicians that rode off into the sunset after politics and quietly back to civilian life. Rarely in the news.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Seems to be one of the few politicians that rode off into the sunset after politics and quietly back to civilian life. Rarely in the news.
    I think that just showed his self awareness. Remember he tried to run for potus and got zero traction. He dun.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Surprised you would want you name attached to such a thread. And now I see you are a founding member!
    I expect it to be yet another example of why the central state should be abolished.

Just wanted to reiterate what I said earlier.

The central state is a clown show.

It should be abolished.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Excuse #47.
    Biden was "over prepared".

And... he "exceeded expectations".

The gaslighting was not unexpected. But there is clearly a rift among Democrats. The establishment seems to be pushing for Biden to drop out. But many of mainstream nutters want to leave him in. But how short is the electorate's memory?

I think it's pretty short. I expect to see Trump's lead diminish as the country is gaslit by the bat **** crazy wing of the ClownWorld™ press. I think they think they can still pull it off. I think Obama wants Joe gone because Joe's administration is too bold in bringing about the revolution. It's pissing people off too much. Obama's bread and butter is pretending to be way more moderate than the policies he peruses. The White House is now openly radically left wing.

Top Bottom