• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Did I really read “someone” say we are a cult?

:lmfao:

That term can be used for any political party. For a guy that literally has “Lefty” in his name, defining his political affiliation, its ironic to see that kind of “cult” behavior call anyone that is supporting a politicians presidential run as being in a cult. Its a typical leftist tactic, used to dance around the topic without addressing what was said.

Years ago when I didnt know anything about politics and wanted to start voting, I got online and read thru topics that were important to me to see who supported what and what facts to support them were. Easily 3/4 of the replies from the left were name calling, avoiding the question/answer, and blind following of whatever politician they supported. I used to watch a guy on youtube that would go to college campuses and ask the kids something like “What do you think of Trump wanting to put kids in the cages at the border?” Of course, they would answer they hated it and he was horrible for it. Then when the guy would supply papers and articles from Obamas term, and showed him being the one that started it, their opinion of Trump didnt change, they simply ignored Obama and still said Trump was horrible. That, friends, is a cult. Voting for Biden because you think he is “better” than Trump, when we are giving billions to a country, the whole other side of the world is at war, inflation is through the roof, gas is double… but you dont like the other “person”, nothing to do with his politics… THAT is a cult. So kindly, dont point the finger unless its in a mirror.

That was the reasons I began voting republican. Now I vote republican because the left is a pedophile filled, baby killing, gun confiscating, election stealing mess of a party.

Ever wonder what political party most abortions belong to? What about people who support pedophilia, any idea which party that is? Which one tries to censor social media and go to schools to read LGBT books to children. Odds are, you take any pervert, child molestor, murderer, thief, drug dealer… the odds of them belonging to the democrats is so high vegas wouldnt even take the bet. Green hair, men wearing dresses, city burned down… which party would it more than likely belong to? We all know.

And I’m in a cult? I guess I am then. We call ourselves deplorables, protect children n our families, believe everyone works for what they get, and loves what America stands for. That cult sounds a hell of a lot better than the cult of freaks and criminals.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I think I just came up with a Dark Brandon move that could win my hearty support back for Joe he could declare suppressors to not be part of the NFA, THEN I'd make sure I got down there and voted for him.
    Haha, good one.
    But here’s what any reasonable person wants to do; disallow any one person from “declaring” anything. Disallow unelected bureaucrats from “declaring” their own take on the rules.
    Any reasonable, halfway thoughtful person wants freedom, not permission.

Anyone that would sell out to such a terrible leader for such a cheap price….well, maybe you meant that in purple?

As has been mentioned, see “Chevron”.

Last edited:

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    The official position is that Joe and the Ho were elected as the democrat nominees for the 2024 presidential election. Swapping out bidiot for anyone other than Kamster is a direct repudiation of those who voted for them. That is antithetical to their "save democracy" sloganeering. I don't think there is any limit to the depravity of those in power. As such, both may well be replaced by hook or crook. It would be undemocratic by their own definition.

This melodrama is playing out at a level far above the "commoners" ability to appreciate.
    I hope the SS is ramping up their game, because the script is being finalized as we speak.

Ending A: We stick with Joe and the Ho, and just do as many midnight ballot dumps as needed.

Ending B: Joe has to go, but we can't cheat enough for the Ho. Biden gets "expired", (a slip, a fall, a Prestone Koolaid cocktail, no problem at all) and K-neel is sworn in as his successor (checking the box for first female non-white president...advantage democrats) but tragically is "expired" before the convention, and a political party, in mourning, must select a stalwart replacement to soldier on.
    Scenarios could include:

Air Force One going down, or KATO-ing at Andrews, for all the world to see.

A long range sanction, so it could be tied to Republicans and their guns, and gun violence. (Tougher, but big political points can be scored)

Crazy street violence gets up close and personal, at an impromptu speech or better yet, a pride event, crazies cut loose with a "switched on" fusilade. Oh, the humanity.
    All the carnage....welp, blame it on the right and bring on Mr. Shiny Hair.
    Hell, the leftist CULT can get people to light themselves on fire for the cause, (ironically, using fossil fuels and emitting tons of carbons....things they supposedly see no purpose for). I'm sure if CIA explained to some of the green/purple haired crowd that their side would lose to Trump if Kamalatoe was heading the ticket, they would volunteer for a suicide mission, ala Anton Cermak.

Either way...looks like the D Team is getting the band back together.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Did I really read “someone” say we are a cult?

:lmfao:

That term can be used for any political party. For a guy that literally has “Lefty” in his name, defining his political affiliation, its ironic to see that kind of “cult” behavior call anyone that is supporting a politicians presidential run as being in a cult. Its a typical leftist tactic, used to dance around the topic without addressing what was said.

Years ago when I didnt know anything about politics and wanted to start voting, I got online and read thru topics that were important to me to see who supported what and what facts to support them were. Easily 3/4 of the replies from the left were name calling, avoiding the question/answer, and blind following of whatever politician they supported. I used to watch a guy on youtube that would go to college campuses and ask the kids something like “What do you think of Trump wanting to put kids in the cages at the border?” Of course, they would answer they hated it and he was horrible for it. Then when the guy would supply papers and articles from Obamas term, and showed him being the one that started it, their opinion of Trump didnt change, they simply ignored Obama and still said Trump was horrible. That, friends, is a cult. Voting for Biden because you think he is “better” than Trump, when we are giving billions to a country, the whole other side of the world is at war, inflation is through the roof, gas is double… but you dont like the other “person”, nothing to do with his politics… THAT is a cult. So kindly, dont point the finger unless its in a mirror.

That was the reasons I began voting republican. Now I vote republican because the left is a pedophile filled, baby killing, gun confiscating, election stealing mess of a party.

Ever wonder what political party most abortions belong to? What about people who support pedophilia, any idea which party that is? Which one tries to censor social media and go to schools to read LGBT books to children. Odds are, you take any pervert, child molestor, murderer, thief, drug dealer… the odds of them belonging to the democrats is so high vegas wouldnt even take the bet. Green hair, men wearing dresses, city burned down… which party would it more than likely belong to? We all know.

And I’m in a cult? I guess I am then. We call ourselves deplorables, protect children n our families, believe everyone works for what they get, and loves what America stands for. That cult sounds a hell of a lot better than the cult of freaks and criminals.
    But but but….Trump?!?!?!?!? :lmfao:

That’s what the leftist loons get from a well thought out post such as yours.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Doesn’t the shoot down of Chevron mean that NFA can only be changed by Congress and not by something POTUS wants to do? Not that he’d ever deregulate suppressors; this is just hypothetical.
    No, I understand it that only unelected bureaucrats in agencies can no longer make law. I dont believe they said anything about executive actions.

tsm

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Allen county
    No, I understand it that only unelected bureaucrats in agencies can no longer make law. I dont believe they said anything about executive actions.
    I was thinking that since the Administration generates EOs, that might fall under the purview of Chevron since that’s an administrative action creating or modifying a law without Congress. Maybe there’s an actual law authorizing EOs somewhere?

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    ... it is a completely misinformed public that is too busy working 2-3 jobs to pay any attention to politics.

^^ This is true... but there's more to it than even that.

There's a second side to the struggling-worker coin - the comfortable-worker side. Maybe even more populous than the strugglers, are the comfortable/complacents. I'm guilty of it. I've paid attention somewhat, and cast a solid vote, but I've been too busy getting ahead, to get actively involved. The time for that luxury is ended.

"BigRed said:
    The central state has been very competent in its attempt to expand itself, curb Liberty, and burden citizen with generational debt"

^^ This is also true...

Top Bottom