• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    To be fair, Kuntala was utterly rejected in 2020. No one is enthusiastic about her being Biden's running mate other than bat **** crazy ClownWorld™ Democrats. She's the diversity pick. And only for VP. I wouldn't see it as undemocratic for the Democratic convention to pick someone else. No one likes her. She'd end up near the bottom if they could hold another primary to re-choose. No one likes her. She puts the C in ****.

But. She powerful mad. They're not talking about replacing the top of the ticket with her and she is not a happy **** about it. :):
    I still think they work out some kind of trade. Kamala steps down, Joe appoints Gavin Hairgel as VP, Joe steps down and Newsome is their candidate. Kamala gets to be governor of California and Joe gets to not be tried for his many crimes

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Wish I shared your optimism. I don't see much of anything slowing the machine down at this point, especially another 100% legitimate election. I would not be the least bit surprised to have them tell us there were 250 million votes cast and Kamala got 75% of them. What's anyone going to do about it? Nothing, we'll just get four more years of political theater to distract everyone and continue acting like the people have a choice in anything while they continue laundering trillions into private hands until it finally collapses.

I don't want to admit it any more than anyone else but we are simply along for the ride.
    Phylo, I think one black pill is enough.You don't keep taking them

I don't believe God is done with us yet

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I still think they work out some kind of trade. Kamala steps down, Joe appoints Gavin Hairgel as VP, Joe steps down and Newsome is their candidate. Kamala gets to be governor of California and Joe gets to not be tried for his many crimes
    Yeah. Harris doesn't have a legit claim to be the nominee. She's just the running mate. Her polling sucks. Everyone hates her. All she can do is bitch about it, which isn't nothing.

I think the DNC with Joe bowing out, could just select a whole other ticket at the convention.

But, Harris bitching isn't nothing. The establishment was really pushing Harris in the 2020 primaries strong, until Tulsi Gabbard tanked Harris's campaign. So I think Harris still has some power. She plays well with establishment Democrats.

So yeah, some kind of trade seems likely. Maybe Newsom at the top of the ticket and Harris as VP. Which might be odd. I may be misremembering, but I think it was Newsom that got the infamous blowjob in return for him helping her get the prosecutor gig in SF.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Lotta interesting comments on this new post by the Indiana Daily Student. FYI - Gotta keep hitting the "Show Probable Spam," button...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Was it that they just figured it out?
    Or just that now they realize it can't be covered up anymore.
    I think that anyone near Biden knew. I think the media knew because they're the ones trying to hide it. But people in the bubble they created thought everything was fine. They were oblivious. It's not like the algorithms were lining up Biden dementia videos on their social media feeds.

Everyone on the right knew how bad it was. I wasn't surprised. You weren't surprised. No one on INGO was surprised. Except maybe LG.

The only thing that surprised me was that CNN played the debate fairly straight up. And I think that was a ruse. I suspect that this was part of a coup d' etat by the establishment Democrats because the law fare isn't working. It's just pissing most people off. Only way to get Biden is to sink his support among voters and donors, and get him to drop out.

I certainly don't buy the idea that CNN has seen the errors of its ways and are now playing fair.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota

Bidiot Voters
    images

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    No calendar advice from people who don't know when Easter should be

(How ya' doin', foszoe?)
    PT folks are happy. So far hitting all my metrics. More pain than I expected, but instructions say have to move it to get back to 100% which is my goal, so i move it quite a bit. Thanks for asking.. I should be out on my Giant soon enough.

Top Bottom