• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    The fricking Democrats must really think the American people are so stupid that they will overwhelmingly vote for an 81 year old dementia ridden physically incapacitated old man for president! All news reports, real or fake or imaginary say that the Democrats are all freaking out. We’ve even seen talk of that idiot woke moron Newscum being talked about to replace Bidiot.
    God save the USA!
    No, they believe there are enough "Orange Man Bad" voters out there who will vote AGAINST Trump.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Welp. They probably said they'd rather vote for a dead guy than a Republican. I guess they're just proving that out.

'We are proud to see the voters to continue to show their confidence in him and his commitment to Democratic values by re-electing him posthumously,' Pennsylvania House Democrats said​

Which is the polite way to say, thank you for being morons in support of Democrats.
    I bet he got 100% of the vote from the dead voters.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    And the legal system did nothing to correct the fraudulent election.

Not a damned thing. In fact, the article quotes the prosecutor as follows:

"I think that Obama would still have been elected president, no matter what," he said.

That is the consistent chant from these mother ******* when it comes to voter fraud...."It wouldn't have mattered".

**** 'em straight to Hades.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    The fricking Democrats must really think the American people are so stupid that they will overwhelmingly vote for an 81 year old dementia ridden physically incapacitated old man for president! All news reports, real or fake or imaginary say that the Democrats are all freaking out. We’ve even seen talk of that idiot woke moron Newscum being talked about to replace Bidiot.
    God save the USA!
    Again, it is not the votes that matter. It's the counting of the votes that matters.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Since the thread title is for 7/27/24, I guess y'all have conquered time travel!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Yep..and the commie **** sucker still shows up to rally for "taxing the rich and making them pay their fair share".

I am confident Hell harbors a special circle for commie scum.

Well, when people want 'fair share' and 'share the wealth', it's not their OWN that should get shared.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Ahem…
    1719634966205.jpeg
    _112817518_gettykente976.png

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    650+ posts. I don't type these words too often (actually I do) but lets try to keep this one... never mind. It hasn't turned into a food debate so I guess all is well.

Keep it civil and between the ditches please.

By my count and the Julian Date calendar it is 129 days until 5 November. I got the feeling Randy Bachman's words will ring true (you ain't seen nothin yet) and no fan will be safe (as in the excrement making physical contact with the hydro-electric powered, oscillating, air current distribution device.)

INGO is one of the last places to discuss things openly (within reason of course.) As a communications platform INGO is vital (Constitutional Carry fight?) For sources of information (OK I won't click some of the links, but the UK Daily Mail for example) INGO is second to none.

Just to review: civil and between the ditches; Randy Bachman's words/no fan is safe; INGO is a very important platform.
    8vio7c.jpg

Top Bottom