Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Wake up,with the dems involved there is no such thing as fraud free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then explain his performance at the debate? Some things are above and beyond the scope of what can be rigged.
    And if they attempt to replace him, at this point, their candidate won't make it on the ballot in many swing states.

The only realistic option they have is a pillow, and considering circumstances, it's going to be pretty hard to look accidental.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Then explain his performance at the debate? Some things are above and beyond the scope of what can be rigged.
    And if they attempt to replace him, at this point, their candidate won't make it on the ballot in many swing states.

The only realistic option they have is a pillow, and considering circumstances, it's going to be pretty hard to look accidental.
    "At this point" may be true. But from what I have been listening too for the last year. Biden wins the nomination....then he either bows out due to health or personal reasons. A democrat committee is then free to chose anyone they want, (Newsom), to run, there is no nomination or voting. They would not be restricted by any state then. I believe this has been the plan for probably the last 2 years.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    "At this point" may be true. But from what I have been listening too for the last year. Biden wins the nomination....then he either bows out due to health or personal reasons. A democrat committee is then free to chose anyone they want, (Newsom), to run, there is no nomination or voting. They would not be restricted by any state then. I believe this has been the plan for probably the last 2 years.

They could very well do that, the problem is unless it's a death, in some states that candidate would not appear on the ballot. And many of those states are critical swing states. Stepping aside/resigning/leaving for health reasons are not enough in many states. If he's still breathing, they can't get the new candidate on the ballot.

That would ultimately be the end of their chance, regardless of rigging. Can't rig for a candidate who can't appear on the ballot.

I think they planned for this, as they didn't certify early enough in some states, such that as it is, biden might not appear on the ballot. I think Jill Biden has made such a big mess of things the zealotry ****ed the entire party over. I believe they planned to replace biden, but there's been enough internal turmoil it might no longer be possible.

Lets put it this way, we're off the script at this point.

Last edited:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Ah man! Being from Ripley County I thought you were going to say Milan, or Sunman.
    Here is my high school from Google map.
    This will give you an idea how big it is.
    Each class room had around 100 students in it. 10 rows wide and deep.
    Screenshot_20240630-115807_Maps.jpg
    To the right is where we played basketball, then the practice football field.

This picture is where we played football. I've been on that field often.
    It held several thousand people. It was always packed out every game. Varsity that is.

I cant believe both are still there after all these years.
    Screenshot_20240630-120003_Maps.jpg

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    They could very well do that, the problem is unless it's a death, in some states that candidate would not appear on the ballot. And many of those states are critical swing states. Stepping aside/resigning/leaving for health reasons are not enough in many states. If he's still breathing, they can't get the new candidate on the ballot.

That would ultimately be the end of their chance, regardless of rigging. Can't rig for a candidate who can't appear on the ballot.

I think they planned for this, as they didn't certify early enough in some states, such that as it is, biden might not appear on the ballot. I think Jill Biden has made such a big mess of things the zealotry ****ed the entire party over. I believe they planned to replace biden, but there's been enough internal turmoil it might no longer be possible.

Lets put it this way, we're off the script at this point.
    I can see “courts” changing things in states to allow another to take Biden’s place. Especially any and all democrat states. But perhaps that’s why Alex Jones said awhile back they are going to kill Biden.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Who's in charge?

Soros... via his puppet obammy and his puppet obiden.
    I think in terms of funding, yeah. Maybe not as much the Bidens. I think they march to their own vices. I don't think Biden is ideologically driven. I doubt he knows much about reality at all.

The family is pushing him to stay in, knowing full well how bad his condition is. I think they want the power. And "The White House" is quite happy, because they can go on with their far left activism and plans to flip the social order. As long as Biden wins reelection and signs whatever bat **** crazy ClownWorld™ crap they want signed, that's good by them.

Jill controls Joe. She has him do what "The White House" wants. Soros gets what he's paying for. A revolution. The Biden family gets what they want. Money, power, prestige.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    I think in terms of funding, yeah. Maybe not as much the Bidens. I think they march to their own vices. I don't think Biden is ideologically driven. I doubt he knows much about reality at all.

The family is pushing him to stay in, knowing full well how bad his condition is. I think they want the power. And "The White House" is quite happy, because they can go on with their far left activism and plans to flip the social order. As long as Biden wins reelection and signs whatever bat **** crazy ClownWorld™ crap they want signed, that's good by them.

Jill controls Joe. She has him do what "The White House" wants. Soros gets what he's paying for. A revolution. The Biden family gets what they want. Money, power, prestige.
    And don't forget if the Potato steps down no more 10% for the big guy. The whole Biden crime family will be no more.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom