• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • asevans

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    It’s there.…read harder.

Based on what…the ravings of the guy who lost?

Show me actual evidence of a rigged election...it’s that simple.

Show me audit logs that detail thousands of repeat voters, or thousands votes from deceased voters, or thousands of ballots that were run blank. Show me the fraudulent ballots. Elections are matters of public record, and MAGA has had four years to dig…where are all these fraudulent votes?

I am willing to believe my own eyes.

Trump was a divisive president who was deeply unpopular his entire term, and who left the economy and public trust in tatters in an election year…it’s not hard to see why he lost.

What is more plausible? That a) the democrats really were able to mount a vast, secret, and successful conspiracy to steal the 2020 election that holds to this day…or b) that a deeply unpopular politician lost an election in a time of unprecedented social anxiety?

Without evidence of thousands of fraudulent votes across multiple jurisdictions there is no reason to believe that whatever you classify as “very strange goings on” amount to a rigged election...the answer is “b”…Trump lost.

It’s there.…read harder.

Based on what…the ravings of the guy who lost?

Show me audit logs that detail thousands of repeat voters, or thousands votes from deceased voters, or thousands of ballots that were run blank. Show me the fraudulent ballots. Elections are matters of public record, and MAGA has had four years to dig…where are all these fraudulent votes?

Trump was a divisive president who was deeply unpopular his entire term, and who left the economy and public trust in tatters in an election year…it’s not hard to see why he lost.

What is more plausible? That a) the democrats really were able to mount a vast, secret, and successful conspiracy to steal the 2020 election that holds to this day…or b) that a deeply unpopular politician lost an election in a time of unprecedented social anxiety?

Without evidence of thousands of fraudulent votes across multiple jurisdictions there is no reason to believe that whatever you classify as “very strange goings on” amount to a rigged election...the answer is “b”…Trump lost.
    Wow. If you believe all that garbage you got a real mental disorder.
    That is the media narrative.
    Sorry dude but you got TDS.
    There is no cure.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Malicious? He had thousands of children taken from their parents at the border with no mechanism in place to reunite them. Hundreds will never see their parent again because of Trump’s malicious intent.
    No. That photo of cages you believed was Trump’s doing was actually taken during Obama’s term. Don’t believe your bubble. It will lie to you.

Last edited:

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    It isn't about Trump for many.

I'll vote for anyone so threatening to the corrupt establishment that they can create the type of frenzy and willingness to violate the law in an attempt to get rid of him that we've witnessed since 2015. How many acccusations of criminal behavior have we had now? Are there any federal agencies which haven't violated their oaths in an attempt to take him out?

Yeah, it ain't about Trump. I'll vote for a rotten pickle if it can stir up that much fear in the most powerful and corrupt organization on the planet. You can be sure they aren't worried he's going to out evil them.

Think about it.

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Your idolatry is called TDS; which is worse. You are willing to allow this country to go to hell just because you dislike a man; a man who holds values that support this great country. IMO, you are worse than those you ridicule.
    I base that solely on your posting patterns and it has nothing to do with what kind of person you may be. See, most of us (well me) look beyond the person and look for the benefits that can be beneficial to this country.

I'll take your bad orange man simply based on the positive outcomes I experienced from his last term, hoping can do even better this term.

If I am not mistaken, you can care less what happens to this country as long as Trump loses. In one sense, you can be called the enemy simply because you do not care what happens to our country and certainly know if we continue down this current road, it will only get worse.

With all due respect would decline your offer to watch my back. Feel free to stick around, live in my neighborhood and I'll fight for your right to do so.
    Well said. I didn’t even know a silly gold statue of Trump existed. So I don’t take kindly to being called an idolater.

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    That's quite a leap there sport...quite a leap...

"7) Religious topics are allowed on IndianaGunOwners.com, but discussion must be conducted in a civil manner that does not discriminate or make others feel uncomfortable due to differences in the way various religions worship or celebrate their beliefs. Everyone is welcome here on INGO and should feel comfortable being associated with this site."

To followers of the Abrahamic traditions, (Judaism, Christianity, and Islam) "idolatry" is a sin...it's covered in the 10 commandments and to break it one risks eternal damnation of their soul....

You, without any evidence other than they are voting for someone you do not like...are accusing total strangers online of the sin of idolatry......

That is against forum rules.....

Again, well said.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Kind of a copout because it’s difficult in the way you have to catch people in the way they cheated. The "cabal", aptly named by the Time magazine piece, used covid to justify ignoring election laws to push mail-in voting, extending deadlines absurdly, and so forth, especially in swing states. All that makes it easier to let activists be activists. You don't need to coordinate that. Just make them TDS, and let them be themselves. Cheating ****s. People have been caught and prosecuted for stuffing ballot boxes. How many didn't get caught?

Well, there's the study that showed 20% of voters admitted that they broke election laws in 2020. Filled out ballots for others. Signed ballots that weren't theirs.

I don't bother believing in or giving a flying **** about Kraken. That's not even a hill-o-beans compared with the number of cheaters in that study. Voting through the mail is not as sure as voting at a polling station in person on election day.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It isn't about Trump for many.

I'll vote for anyone so threatening to the corrupt establishment that they can create the type of frenzy and willingness to violate the law in an attempt to get rid of him that we've witnessed since 2015. How many acccusations of criminal behavior have we had now? Are there any federal agencies which haven't violated their oaths in an attempt to take him out?

Yeah, it ain't about Trump. I'll vote for a rotten pickle if it can stir up that much fear in the most powerful and corrupt organization on the planet. You can be sure they aren't worried he's going to out evil them.

Think about it.
    I accept your logic.

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    I think Trump should be tried for treason and hung for his 2020 election schemes..

Trump is a malicious imbecile who tried to stay in office after he lost…add to that his impact on scotus/rvw, his immigration policies, his Covid “leadership”…and at this point there is literally nothing he can do to earn my vote.

Additionaly, with Trump on the ballot there is literally nothing the democrats can do to lose my vote.
    Shakes head. I am the opposite. Your hate for trump isn't even close to my hate for your messiah obama. Everything he did for Iran, the division we are seeing in this country AND me getting severally F'ed because of his communist health care law! I wont post what I think should be done to him. But if there was only one ounce of saving this country by voting for him (even thought he is the cause of most of why this country has gone to h3ll), I think I would close my nose and do what I needed to do for the country.

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    Biden is any better? I mean I could accept a “least evil” sort of thing here. Astonished that one could just skip over Biden’s evil.

Better? No.

Less evil? From my perspective…yes…but, only in comparison to Trump.

I wouldn’t leave either one alone with my daughter.

Isolators? Really? You wont to explain that?

Did you get autocorrected too?

I went back and edited my post…I intended for it to read “idolators“.

Worship of false gods is idolatry.

Trump has supporters who raise golden statues in his image and declare that “only Trump can save us”.

That is textbook idolatry, and an absolute no from me.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Trump has supporters who raise golden statues in his image and declare that “only Trump can save us”.
    There are freaks in both sides. Weird people doing weird things.
    If you want to have sincere arguments here, not be looked at as just a troll, don’t lump people into boxes. Sure, someone did the thing. But do you really think anyone here did that thing?
    You have an uphill battle, and don’t think you’re going to change anyone’s mind. Just like we won’t change yours.

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    The other aspect of this is how terribly cruel what is happening to Mr. Biden himself is... Would any of us trot an elderly parent out and embarrass him or her, even in just a family setting, no less on the world stage by highlighting his or her diminished mental state with questions we know they couldn’t answer? What those who derive their power from Biden are doing to him is unconscionable.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington

If you were... you would have seen what everybody else saw.

Trump signs in front yards all over the place, with very few homes sporting Biden/Harris signs.

Trump rallies with 20,000 or more in attendance every time, with Biden events being held far less often, and having very few people there... often less than a couple hundred, or separated into circles 6 ft apart. Hell, he spent most of the election cycle in his own home.

Trump flags flying from boats, trucks, cars, & motorcycles everywhere & in great numbers.
    I never saw a single Biden flag on a single vehicle of any kind. (Did see a few Biden bumper stickers though)

Trump merchandise like T-shirts & "Make America Great Again" hats all over the place. (even in fake crimes by worthless actors in Chi-town begging for attention... lol.) Never saw a single Biden hat or T-shirt out in public.

Voting rules getting changed to make it easier to mine for votes against a much more popular candidate.

Your eyes saw what the main stream media wanted you to see, and you were all too willing to take it all in.

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Here’s an article on the very subject of how terrible what’s being done to Biden really is. I can’t say I feel sorry for him because he’s been grifting the system for 50 years, but enough is enough. This is a pretty good read:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom