• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Yeah…lol…okay…

View attachment 362457

I’ll choose, um…not idolatry, thank you…but you do you.

That's quite a leap there sport...quite a leap...

"7) Religious topics are allowed on IndianaGunOwners.com, but discussion must be conducted in a civil manner that does not discriminate or make others feel uncomfortable due to differences in the way various religions worship or celebrate their beliefs. Everyone is welcome here on INGO and should feel comfortable being associated with this site."

To followers of the Abrahamic traditions, (Judaism, Christianity, and Islam) "idolatry" is a sin...it's covered in the 10 commandments and to break it one risks eternal damnation of their soul....

You, without any evidence other than they are voting for someone you do not like...are accusing total strangers online of the sin of idolatry......

That is against forum rules.....

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If most people's grandpa was this way, you'd be doing everything you could to stop them from running

Biden is a crook. He doesn’t get a pass just because he’s senile. It’s not just anyone’s grandpa. This is the guy who’s selling the influence of his office to anyone who wants to pay. Who is weaponizing the DOJ. FJB.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It should be too late to swap candidates. The filing deadline for almost every state in the union has passed (a few I was unable to find). They chose their horse, let them ride it to the finish line. If he falls over dead let Kamala take his place.

It's being discussed as almost a given at this point. Why should that be allowed? Why should Indiana allow a candidate on the ballot who missed the filing deadline?
    Yep. They chose him. Let them die with him. (Politically)

I really don’t now why they’re panicking now. They didn’t panic when he mindlessly wanders off at state events. Or when he shits himself. Or when he falls asleep in front of dignitaries. Or when he mumbles during speeches. I can keep going on.

We’ve noticed Biden isn’t all there for 4 years. It’s no surprise to us. He acted no differently. We have no better information than Democrats. Are they really that blind? Did they really believe it was “cheap fakes”? Did they really believe their own lies?

I think they knew it. They can’t not know it. I think they just thought he’d be able to fake it. Like the SOTU speech. Maybe the only reason they’re panicking is that the drugs didn’t work last night. He looked creepy as ****.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Now we’re all starting to see the real leftist mindset. They don’t actually care about democracy or America or whatever they claim. They only care about beating Trump.

We’ve seen it in this very thread. Something to the affect of, “There’s literally nothing that democrats could do that would make me vote for Trump.”

They could light the American flag, the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights on fire on national television and it wouldn’t matter one bit to their voters. Burn it all to the ground. As long as it isn’t Trump.
    No one but an idiot lefty could buy “we have to destroy democracy to save it.” That’s what they’re selling when they justify removing free speech.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I find some the comments interesting and disturbing. There is so much hatred for one person that people are willing for forfeit freedom rather than vote for Trump. Disturbing, very much so. I dislike Biden allot; however, I dislike him for his policies on America and not because who he is a man.

Those who carry such hatred for Trump are seemingly setting the tone notably for the election, but what happens after the election, and it appears to be a more violent response than before.

I think anyone who votes for Biden or the democrats should be banned from owning guns!
    No. It’s who he is as a man. AND I don’t like his policies.

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    Don't mind @LeftyGunner injecting his opinion at all. Just wish once in a while he would come with facts, not conjecture, rumour, and Democrap/MSM talking points.

It’s there.…read harder.

Seriously, sir, what is your threshold? Do you not think there were enough irregularities in the 2020 voting to warrant a thorough investigation into at least the most egregious examples?

Based on what…the ravings of the guy who lost?

Show me actual evidence of a rigged election...it’s that simple.

Show me audit logs that detail thousands of repeat voters, or thousands votes from deceased voters, or thousands of ballots that were run blank. Show me the fraudulent ballots. Elections are matters of public record, and MAGA has had four years to dig…where are all these fraudulent votes?

Or are you willing to take the word of the machine and the media that there's"nothing to see here".

I am willing to believe my own eyes.

Trump was a divisive president who was deeply unpopular his entire term, and who left the economy and public trust in tatters in an election year…it’s not hard to see why he lost.

We have a better chance of seeing the rest of the Kennedy Assassination files than getting the .gov to honestly look into the "very strange goings on" that were perpetrated last time around.

What is more plausible? That a) the democrats really were able to mount a vast, secret, and successful conspiracy to steal the 2020 election that holds to this day…or b) that a deeply unpopular politician lost an election in a time of unprecedented social anxiety?

Without evidence of thousands of fraudulent votes across multiple jurisdictions there is no reason to believe that whatever you classify as “very strange goings on” amount to a rigged election...the answer is “b”…Trump lost.

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    For starters, it’s because he is absolutely incapable of conducting himself ethically, he’s malicious and petty, and he’s objectively a moron...

…but moreso because he and his followers are idolators.

Edit: autocorrect changed “idolators” to “isolators“
    You’re calling me an idolater? Because I simply believe the country is in decline and I would vote for Trump over Biden? Really?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    For starters, it’s because he is absolutely incapable of conducting himself ethically, he’s malicious and petty, and he’s objectively a moron...
    Biden is any better? I mean I could accept a “least evil” sort of thing here. Astonished that one could just skip over Biden’s evil.

…but moreso because he and his followers are idolators.

Edit: autocorrect changed “idolators” to “isolators“
    Isolators? Really? You wont to explain that?

Top Bottom