• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    For starters, it’s because he is absolutely incapable of conducting himself ethically, he’s malicious and petty, and he’s objectively a moron...

…but moreso because he and his followers are idolators.

Edit: autocorrect changed “idolators” to “isolators“

lol...uh...okay....

1719623105383.png

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    If bidiot is swapped out for anyone other than Kammy, it effectively means votes from the Dems didn't count. They voted for bidiot and mystery meat girl, yet it will be someone entirely different, all at the whim of the dnc. How can that be reconciled with their chants of "save democracy!" ?
    Communists will blindly walk off a cliff for the party.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Really does anyone believe that he's been making any decisions since dc decided he would be the president? The dc machine made his presidency and the dc machine makes the decisions. I would imagine they probably have a "minister of the football" or something like it by now. Trump is not running against biden, he is running against the machine, and it's just as powerful, deceitful, and mean as it was in 2020 if not more so.

Still, a machine is made up of people and people make mistakes. Depending on how scared the machine is of Trump and how it plans it's campaign there is always the possibility of it becoming too visible.

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Really does anyone believe that he's been making any decisions since dc decided he would be the president? The dc machine made his presidency and the dc machine makes the decisions. I would imagine they probably have a "minister of the football" or something like it by now. Trump is not running against biden, he is running against the machine, and it's just as powerful, deceitful, and mean as it was in 2020 if not more so.

Still, a machine is made up of people and people make mistakes. Depending on how scared the machine is of Trump and how it plans it's campaign there is always the possibility of it becoming to visible.
    Probably their worst nightmare would be a candidate that would actually have an agenda of his own and a drive to see it through.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    What if?

What if they do keep Biden in there? What if they keep Biden in there and steal the election again? What if they keep Biden in there, steal the election and then Biden is removed allowing Harris to take charge? What if they keep Biden in there, steal the election again, Biden gets removed, Harris takes office and selects a new VP? What if Biden stays in there, they steal the election again, Biden gets removed, Harris takes office, Harris selects a new VP named Mike?

In this scenario Bummer gets to keep his legacy going.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    We as a country will be totally $crewed if that black “female” (?) version of an Obozo slips into place if Bidiot is cast aside by the democrats who will do any nefarious act to stay in power.
    God save America, Please??? :bowdown::bowdown:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    For starters, it’s because he is absolutely incapable of conducting himself ethically, he’s malicious and petty, and he’s objectively a moron...

…but moreso because he and his followers are idolators.

Edit: autocorrect changed “idolators” to “isolators“

Idolaters?

You may be confusing folks with obama followers.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    All voters sometimes think that way, "Candidate X is horrible, and I must vote prevent their election."

Conservatives did it with Obama leading to the "birther conspiracy".

The "birther conspiracy" came directly from the desk of Hillary Clinton.

Oh, and Obama's claim, in his own book, that he was born in Kenya.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    We as a country will be totally $crewed if that black “female” (?) version of an Obozo slips into place if Bidiot is cast aside by the democrats who will do any nefarious act to stay in power.
    God save America, Please??? :bowdown::bowdown:
    You do know “that’s a man”, right?

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis

Right... This was a nation wide ordeal. Meanwhile you find one picture of some nutter.

One picture?

It was on display at CPAC...there are tens of thousands of pictures of it…and of the parade of Trumpers gathered before it to pay their dues to moloch.

I mean…it’s only the first commandment, what’s the worst that could happen?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    One picture?

It was on display at CPAC...there are tens of thousands of pictures of it…and of the parade of Trumpers gathered before it to pay their dues to moloch.

I mean…it’s only the first commandment, what’s the worst that could happen?

Then how do you explain him getting booed for the vaccine?

Cult members never question the leader, much less actively boo him. What do you think would happen if members of any other cult booed their leader?

Last edited:

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    Don't mind @LeftyGunner injecting his opinion at all. Just wish once in a while he would come with facts, not conjecture, rumour, and Democrap/MSM talking points.

Seriously, sir, what is your threshold? Do you not think there were enough irregularities in the 2020 voting to warrant a thorough investigation into at least the most egregious examples?

Or are you willing to take the word of the machine and the media that there's"nothing to see here".
    We have a better chance of seeing the rest of the Kennedy Assassination files than getting the .gov to honestly look into the "very strange goings on" that were perpetrated last time around.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    Yeah…lol…okay…

View attachment 362457

I’ll choose, um…not idolatry, thank you…but you do you.
    Your idolatry is called TDS; which is worse. You are willing to allow this country to go to hell just because you dislike a man; a man who holds values that support this great country. IMO, you are worse than those you ridicule.
    I base that solely on your posting patterns and it has nothing to do with what kind of person you may be. See, most of us (well me) look beyond the person and look for the benefits that can be beneficial to this country.

I'll take your bad orange man simply based on the positive outcomes I experienced from his last term, hoping can do even better this term.

If I am not mistaken, you can care less what happens to this country as long as Trump loses. In one sense, you can be called the enemy simply because you do not care what happens to our country and certainly know if we continue down this current road, it will only get worse.

With all due respect would decline your offer to watch my back. Feel free to stick around, live in my neighborhood and I'll fight for your right to do so.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    This time around, if you want our respect @LeftyGunner , either dont vote, or vote Libertarian. The Libertarian candidate is a progressive freak show that makes me question my Libertarian leanings. Might have to "downgrade" to being a libertarian after that hot mess of a convention. LOL

And I'm not sure which is worse. OnlyTrumpers, or those that vote for Biden even though he is CLEARLY incompetent.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    I think Trump should be tried for treason and hung for his 2020 election schemes..

Trump is a malicious imbecile who tried to stay in office after he lost…add to that his impact on scotus/rvw, his immigration policies, his Covid “leadership”…and at this point there is literally nothing he can do to earn my vote.

Additionaly, with Trump on the ballot there is literally nothing the democrats can do to lose my vote.
    Wow! A real live Smurf!

Top Bottom