• ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    It’s there.…read harder.

Based on what…the ravings of the guy who lost?

Show me actual evidence of a rigged election...it’s that simple.

Show me audit logs that detail thousands of repeat voters, or thousands votes from deceased voters, or thousands of ballots that were run blank. Show me the fraudulent ballots. Elections are matters of public record, and MAGA has had four years to dig…where are all these fraudulent votes?

I am willing to believe my own eyes.

Trump was a divisive president who was deeply unpopular his entire term, and who left the economy and public trust in tatters in an election year…it’s not hard to see why he lost.

What is more plausible? That a) the democrats really were able to mount a vast, secret, and successful conspiracy to steal the 2020 election that holds to this day…or b) that a deeply unpopular politician lost an election in a time of unprecedented social anxiety?

Without evidence of thousands of fraudulent votes across multiple jurisdictions there is no reason to believe that whatever you classify as “very strange goings on” amount to a rigged election...the answer is “b”…Trump lost.

Kamala Harris went in front of congress to declare the voting machines were insecure.

If you believe the election can't be rigged, you should vote in opposition to democrats. They denied the validity of the election and the voting machines. Having the memory of a goldfish isn't an excuse.

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    That's quite a leap there sport...quite a leap...

Ahem…
    1719634966205.jpeg

"7) Religious topics are allowed on IndianaGunOwners.com, but discussion must be conducted in a civil manner that does not discriminate or make others feel uncomfortable due to differences in the way various religions worship or celebrate their beliefs. Everyone is welcome here on INGO and should feel comfortable being associated with this site."

Sounds good.

To followers of the Abrahamic traditions, (Judaism, Christianity, and Islam) "idolatry" is a sin...it's covered in the 10 commandments and to break it one risks eternal damnation of their soul....

Yes, that is my point, and a good enough reason by itself to steer well clear of Trumpism for me.

You, without any evidence

1719635012184.jpeg

other than they are voting for someone you do not like...

1719635887752.jpeg

are accusing total strangers online of the sin of idolatry......

1719635897865.jpeg

That is against forum rules.....

Methinks you protest too much.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Last edited:

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    It’s there.…read harder.
    Sorry, no. You bring some meat to the table.
    Based on what…the ravings of the guy who lost?
    No, the countless videos and testimonials we all saw. Election judges run off, counting blocked from view.
    Show me actual evidence of a rigged election...it’s that simple.
    81,000,000 votes. On its face it's farcical

Show me audit logs that detail thousands of repeat voters, or thousands votes from deceased voters, or thousands of ballots that were run blank. Show me the fraudulent ballots.
    Audits are just now surfacing of overcounts, fraudulent votes and tallies. Counties with 124% of residents voting.
    Arizona, Nevada, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois. Voting from the afterlife, illegal ballot harvesting. Bit by bit, it keeps surfacing.
    TPTB tried very hard to bury or destroy evidence, evidence which they are required by law to keep and catalogue.
    Elections are matters of public record,
    When the rules are followed.
    and MAGA has had four years to dig…where are all these fraudulent votes?
    Bubblin' up like Jed Clampett's crude. Watch for 'em.
    I am willing to believe my own eyes.
    Good. That's as it should be. Have you seen any of the footage that was assembled into "2000 Mules"? Some of what appeared irregular is shown to be harmless and reasonably explained away.
    Then there is video of events that cannot be squared with the truth. People who bear responsibility resort to all types of subterfuge to cover their asses, but ultimately it's only a delaying tactic.
    Trump was a divisive president who was deeply unpopular his entire term,
    Only because the MSM had a hard on for him because he was "one of theirs" who left the reservation. Divisive is in the eye of the beholder. Nothing he actually said (as opposed to the fever dream quotes the lefty talking heads were endlessly attributing to him, sourced from a source, who talked to a source, who knew of a source, who said his source overheard it, but didn't witness it) ever divided me from loving my country.
    Just about everything Obama said did, however.
    See what I mean?
    and who left the economy and public trust in tatters in an election year…it’s not hard to see why he lost.
    Economy was firing on all 8 cylinders til Governors started shutting their states down.
    Public trust? Please...the MSM is the cause and the symptom of lack of trust.
    They are a pure agitprop, and way more divisive than any politician.
    What is more plausible? That a) the democrats really were able to mount a vast, secret, and successful conspiracy to steal the 2020 election that holds to this day…or b) that a deeply unpopular politician lost an election in a time of unprecedented social anxiety?
    Not vast, not very secret, but ultimately successful. Just enough, in just the right places, and the right local politics to cover for them as they ignored subpoenas, or simply destroyed the records with impunity.
    Certainly you recognize that there are many areas of this country that are in complete political alignment, to a level of corruption that makes Prohibition era Chicago's efforts pale by comparison.

Oh, and "deeply unpopular politicians" don't get 76,000,000 votes.
    Without evidence of thousands of fraudulent votes across multiple jurisdictions there is no reason to believe that whatever you classify as “very strange goings on” amount to a rigged election...the answer is “b”…Trump lost.
    All will out. The refusal of almost all avenues of investigation, including Congressional inquiries, can never be explained by any reason other than things were being covered up to buy time. Misfeasance, malfeasance, and stonewalling ran rampant in 2020 in certain select areas of the country. And the dutiful media, ever the Pratoerian Guard, provided cover, and an elevated level of wormtongue reporting and skepticism.
    The absence of evidence never proves that an event didn't happen, it only proves that the evidence hasn't been found yet. But, as I said, more and more is getting out. You can only hold a beachball underwater for so long.

See, this is good, we can peaceably discuss our different views, as long as we keep it real.
    There's your view, my view, and the truth lies somewhere in between. Sometimes closer to one side than the other.

2020 is a cold case, a moot point, they ran the clock out on us. I've been through many elections since Reagan, and I've never seen anything like 2020. Maybe one day enough evidence will have surfaced to convince you, maybe not. But the fact remains there were phenomena that was not normal, not reasonable or logical, which have yet to be explained, and should never occur again.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    650+ posts. I don't type these words too often (actually I do) but lets try to keep this one... never mind. It hasn't turned into a food debate so I guess all is well.

Keep it civil and between the ditches please.

By my count and the Julian Date calendar it is 129 days until 5 November. I got the feeling Randy Bachman's words will ring true (you ain't seen nothin yet) and no fan will be safe (as in the excrement making physical contact with the hydro-electric powered, oscillating, air current distribution device.)

INGO is one of the last places to discuss things openly (within reason of course.) As a communications platform INGO is vital (Constitutional Carry fight?) For sources of information (OK I won't click some of the links, but the UK Daily Mail for example) INGO is second to none.

Just to review: civil and between the ditches; Randy Bachman's words/no fan is safe; INGO is a very important platform.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    (OK, debate thread, keeping it on track)

On Thursday night we saw the leader of the free world have to be lead off stage by his wife and that was not even in the top 10 of the OH **** moments from Thursday night. This was not AI, this was not a "cheap fake" (whatever the hell that is,) this was not taken out of context.

TPTB at "big DNC" set this up to replace him. I mean when you lose the CNN panel of Trump haters who watch the train wreck in person it's one thing. When you lose Joy Reid?

Of course he hasn't lost KJP, Mayor Pete, or the Biden Campaign. But then, they are all out of jobs if Old Joe shuffles off to Delaware for good. Watch for Garland to turn on him soon.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Joe "Sclerotic Dementia Gasping Geezer" Biden is carefully led off stage by his Seeing Eye Spouse lest he stumble and fall on international TV. [video has no audio]

Amazing that CNN didn’t cut the feed.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    (OK, debate thread, keeping it on track)

On Thursday night we saw the leader of the free world have to be lead off stage by his wife and that was not even in the top 10 of the OH **** moments from Thursday night. This was not AI, this was not a "cheap fake" (whatever the hell that is,) this was not taken out of context.

TPTB at "big DNC" set this up to replace him. I mean when you lose the CNN panel of Trump haters who watch the train wreck in person it's one thing. When you lose Joy Reid?

Of course he hasn't lost KJP, Mayor Pete, or the Biden Campaign. But then, they are all out of jobs if Old Joe shuffles off to Delaware for good. Watch for Garland to turn on him soon.
    I haven't seen ABC's The View response but heard scuttlebutt from the third latrine stall on the right that it wasn't good. Reportedly aghast. I need to catch up with some Fox News recorded on my TiVo for their clips from it. His campaign rally the next day was in a large building similar to basketball arena at the Raleigh Fair Grounds. Crowd size estimated at about 2,000. Jill led off with a coherent intro speech (even if one disagrees with its misleading content). Joe followed reading one-liners from a teleprompter with pauses for cheers. His speech was no longer (perhaps shorter) than Jill's. Very short for a stump speech. Fox News carried it all live yesterday.

Compared to the night before it had more fire in it, but he was doing one-liner cheer-getters on a teleprompter.

Top Bottom