• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    I voted for Trump only to keep Hilary from being president. Does that mean I don't care about democracy?

I want to beat Trump, too, but I certainly didn't want Biden...

I imagine there are things that Trump could theoretically do that would prevent you from voting for him?

If Trump came out and said, “I will be a dictator and throw out the Constitution.” I’m guessing you wouldn’t vote for him, nor would I.

The left does NOT think that way.

ZurokSlayer7X9

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    There is so much hatred for one person that people are willing for forfeit freedom rather than vote for Trump. Disturbing, very much so. I dislike Biden allot; however, I dislike him for his policies on America and not because who he is a man.
    I definitely agree with this. I'm not someone to pledge allegiance to any man, however give credit to where credit is due and judge based off of one's fruits. I know people that can't even state any of Trump or Biden's policies, but will still vote for Brandon just to beat Trump because they don't like the way he talks. Who the f*** cares. The world is on the brink of world war 3. The border is wide open with Lord knows who coming across. The DOJ has been further weaponized against liberty minded people. The last thing that matters is how someone talks or what stupid personal issues they had in the past.

To be honest, I don't believe there would be so much aggression towards Trump if it wasn't for, yes his own ego and some of the ways he conducts himself, but mainly that we have a media and political machine that exacerbates everything he did. Nearly everything he did and called for is no different than what Biden and his ilk called for back in the 90's, yet somehow now it's evil and divisive.

Do I believe Brandon is to blame for all that, no I don't believe he is. I'm not sure he even knows what planet he is on, but his administration on the other hand is a different story. The other side talks about bringing decency and respect for America on the world stage, yet their administration has done the exact opposite. I for one will take an administration that has even a slice of America first attitude than an administration that tries to gas light everyone and is trying to make me a public enemy just because I want to be left alone.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I for one will take an administration that has even a slice of America first attitude than an administration that tries to gas light everyone and is trying to make me a public enemy just because I want to be left alone.

QkZYSZw.png

That mindset never works out. Either you get rid of the threats to your liberty, or you lose your liberty. There is never a condition where you simply get left alone.

ZurokSlayer7X9

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    I have, but I do not have the firearms knowledge and expertise that so many others here do, so I don’t have much to add to those discussions, but I read from pretty much every sub forum on the site. I also do not buy or sell gear very often, but I do like to look at the stuff thst other people post.

It was the GenPol forum that brought me here, and it is the GenPol forum that really keeps me coming back.

I enjoy voicing my opinions in places where they are not well represented otherwise...INGO is one of my favorites for this purpose, as few others here subscribe to my viewpoints.

It is, of course, your playground. You are free to tell me to play elsewhere.

Is that what you are telling me?
    To be honest Lefty, I do not agree with you on a lot of the political stuff, however I would hate to see you leave. If someone were to leave INGO, I would rather it be because they were acting like a munchkin, not for having an opposing opinion. I say this because freedom of speech and such, but also opposing views can help resist an echo chamber from forming.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    It's obvious that Michelle is our only hope to keep Barry's legacy alive. :lmfao:
    As mentioned prior, is that legally possible? Biden is the person who met all state and federal election requirements and if I am correct the deadlines have been met. I think the only option would be Harris, who would have to select a VP. If they would win then Harris can step down to allow Mike to be prez; solidifying bummers legacy of destroying the USA.

We still have time for "who knows what". It ain't over til it's over!

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    I have, but I do not have the firearms knowledge and expertise that so many others here do, so I don’t have much to add to those discussions, but I read from pretty much every sub forum on the site. I also do not buy or sell gear very often, but I do like to look at the stuff thst other people post.
    We all started out with little experience or knowledge with firearms at one time. Go and have fun on the other parts of this forum and don't worry about what experience or knowledge you have with firearms.. INGO is a place to learn and talk about firearms.. If you want to really argue with people here outside of the, "General Political Discussion" all you have to do is get into the "9mm vs 45" or "AR vs AK" debate in the Handgun or rifle forums and you'll find some pretty heated discussion lol..
    Before you came here it was all the Libertarians who got rag on for their beliefs lol..

Last edited:

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    As mentioned prior, is that legally possible? Biden is the person who met all state and federal election requirements and if I am correct the deadlines have been met. I think the only option would be Harris, who would have to select a VP. If they would win then Harris can step down to allow Mike to be prez; solidifying bummers legacy of destroying the USA.

We still have time for "who knows what". It ain't over til it's over!
    I don't imagine "legally possible" is much of an obstacle to them.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I imagine there are things that Trump could theoretically do that would prevent you from voting for him?

If Trump came out and said, “I will be a dictator and throw out the Constitution.” I’m guessing you wouldn’t vote for him, nor would I.

The left does NOT think that way.
    All voters sometimes think that way, "Candidate X is horrible, and I must vote prevent their election."

Conservatives did it with Obama leading to the "birther conspiracy".

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

It was the GenPol forum that brought me here, and it is the GenPol forum that really keeps me coming back.

I enjoy voicing my opinions in places where they are not well represented otherwise...INGO is one of my favorites for this purpose, as few others here subscribe to my viewpoints.

It is, of course, your playground. You are free to tell me to play elsewhere.

Is that what you are telling me?

I don't think anyone implicitly wants you to take a hike, from the forum anyway.

The deal is the situation playing out politically is coming to the point of being a life or death situation. And people rightly treat it with the severity it deserves.

When you're telling a cancer patient (The US) that you're rooting for the cancer(our economic decline and loss of international leverage) because the treatment is ugly and undesirable(Trump), it's entirely reasonable to respond to you with all manner of things.

Meanwhile, the party cheering on the collapse and saying the right is "destroying democracy" is also the party considering subverting the will of its own voters to replace the candidate they voted for with an unelected candidate.

I believe in absolutist free speech, but that is a 2 way street.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom