• ...and so much more!
  • Jarvitron

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 12, 2023
    Indianapolis
    Whether it was the plan or not, I think the Democrats will try to sack Joe
    I still haven't watched this trash fire but the idea that it was bad enough that stepping down/candidate swap talk is mainstream is blowing my mind. Hopefully my expectations aren't too overblown.

Longhair

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    Cue some BIG distractions in the next few days….this narrative will sink Demoncrats and needs to be overshadowed By something.

I agree, I think the dems my need to orchestrate another mass school shooting, or maybe have one of their super smart scientist discover a huge meteor approaching earth.

They can't let this continue to be talked about any longer.

I watched this s*** show on Fox but when it was over I just had to switch to cnn and I'm so glad did.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Sadly my wife wanted to watch, stomached all I could and took a shower. It just ended. Like most democrats I couldn’t understand a word Biden said. I watched YouTube after and Crowder was on saying YouTube told him and others that anyone fact checking live during the debate would be banned…again. No free info from those running the media.

The democrat party aka Communists, allowed Biden to go out and fail. Like other people have said for last 1.5 years they going to get rid of Biden later this summer and most likely being Newsome in. And if Biden and Jill refuse to step down Alex Jones said they would then kill him. Alex also said there is no possiable way they will ever allow Trump back in office, they will kill him. Before or after election, but the agencies aren’t going to allow it.

Personally I have stated Trump will be gone, and people will be shakin and be in total shock. In case someone doesn’t have the memo yet, we the people don’t run this country anymore.

Jarvitron

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 12, 2023
    Indianapolis
    Personally I have stated Trump will be gone, and people will be shakin and be in total shock. In case someone doesn’t have the memo yet, we the people don’t run this country anymore.
    I'd put an Andrew Jackson against this on: Trump wins, not by a little, and then the dual fights to either invalidate it before inauguration because of his convictions or repeal the 22nd amendment begins on social media.

joe138

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Heltonville
    I think they would like to replace Biden, But the only way Biden goes is through force, he won't go on his own. His ego won't allow it. Not for his good or the good of his party. This is not new with Biden, just more visible. He is reaping what he has sown.

XDdreams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 12, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Just finished listening to this "debate".

Just as I expected.

I'm not a liar, you're a liar.
    I did the best job, not you. Nuh uhhh.
    The people love me, not you. Nuh uhhh.

No f**king substance from either...

Just look at how good I am and how bad he is!

This is the best we can do for our president? It's meaningless and irrelevant now. Now is not the time for reality show theatrics, now is the time to save the ship from fully sinking.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    I think they would like to replace Biden, But the only way Biden goes is through force, he won't go on his own. His ego won't allow it. Not for his good or the good of his party. This is not new with Biden, just more visible. He is reaping what he has sown.
    Joe is not with it enough to have a say or even realize what is going on. His handler's are fully invested though and for monetary reasons not those of ego.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson

Just as I expected.

This is the best we can do for our president? It's meaningless and irrelevant now. Now is not the time for reality show theatrics, now is the time to save the ship from fully sinking.
    What exactly were you expecting to learn from the debate that a comparison of the last 4 years under Biden vs. the previous 4 under Trump didn't already tell you?

XDdreams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 12, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Listening to RFK's "debate" of their "debate", now.

Admittedly, I wanted to have no expectations and wanted to be surprised by something of real substance. (But knew inside it wasn't going to happen.)

I let the little hope and optimism I have left, fan up momentarily within me. I don't want to see this great country fall any further. It's sickening.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana

Just as I expected.

Ok, but between the two, which would you rather take that 3am call?

Cldedhnds

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Hendricks
    Control, unlimited money, power, and the worship of your supporters is an addiction. Once you have it it’s difficult to let go. The long game was well afoot when Hitlary “How did I lose” got the numbers in election night for DJT. The walls crumbled back in on the planned ruin of this country and much too late to set up the fix.

We achieved some semblance of what the USA should have been with prosperity, peace and the reemergence as the world leading country we have always been. This happened even with internal rebellions we will never fully know about to stop the train.

I remember hearing it said that a horrific catastrophe or economic failure was needed, desired, to defeat DJT being re-elected. Covid hits, manmade and released into the world, all by design. Just the kind of event to create unthinkable fear, death, change voting requirements, limit communication in the name of safety, and to push forward with FJB as a controllable figurehead under the global cabal. All this from his basement having never heard his plan for his administration. Then the well prepared fix came.

I’ve spent the last 4 years waking up shocked at the changes I read about everyday and thinking how can this get any worse? Sadly numb to it now but hopeful that it can somehow reverse knowing it would take more than 4 years to peacefully slow the train down. The lawsuits with potential jail and horrible stories about past dalliance aren’t enough anymore. They need Joe for the 1984esque style belief that all is good with these drastic changes.

Last night has me more concerned than ever as there is no cover from what we all saw. The world is less safe from all our enemies outside and within because of his weakness on full display. Panic and desperation has set in for whatever is required to keep the plan alive for those who are dedicated to ever moving forward, at any cost. The options are getting limited and the grassy knolls are plenty like blades of grass. There is no longer an unthinkable threshold preventing an act to achieve control.

I pray to God I am wrong.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Well we all have taken it in the back door over that election.
    Why do you hate $2.00 gas, 2 1/2% home mortgage rates in 2021, making more that 10% interest on you money, food at 50% of what it costs now, 3 1/2% unemployment, largest tax reform in US history.

I can go on for hours.
    It's called 'vote blue no matter who'.

Top Bottom