• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    It’s hard to say…people like me will stand in lava to vote straight-ticket democrat so long as Trump is on the ballot, and he’s not going anywhere.

We didn’t vote for Biden in 2020…we voted against Trump.

Biden’s poor debate performance doesn’t change my mind about voting against Trump any more than Trump’s felony convictions changed the minds of those voting for him.
    c8f83d97aa9b65ae6bb23eed57d2df19.jpg

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    It’s hard to say…people like me will stand in lava to vote straight-ticket democrat so long as Trump is on the ballot, and he’s not going anywhere.

Biden’s poor debate performance doesn’t change my mind about voting against Trump any more than Trump’s felony convictions changed the minds of those voting for him.
    sand-worm.gif

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington

Are you stupid or something.jpg

Jarvitron

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 12, 2023
    Indianapolis
    I'm definitely not a republican and I'm absolutely not a trump republican which I consider to be the most regressive and onanistic political fad of our generation (handily beating out trans identity or black lives matter in that regard) but you cannot ignore the fact that a tan painted pill snorting buffoon who can't stop perjuring himself can tomahawk dunk over the hand selected Democratic scion on every topic presented.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    You didn’t care enough? Really? Because to me, it seems like you do care. Considerably.
    Well let’s examine that ways that I’ve cared;
    1. I go vote for the lesser of two evils, up and down the ranks, at every election.
    2. I type really hard on here.

Very very few actually “do” something that shows they care. I definitely don’t care enough to equate any political thing that could happen to orgasm, which is how this little bit of conversation started.

Jarvitron

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 12, 2023
    Indianapolis
    Did CNN just say the Biden team knew the questions in advance.

We know Hillary did.

Oh my gosh are the debates largely political Kabuki? I have never imagined such a thing! Now to go read the wikipedia about the Electoral College which I'm not that familiar with but I'm sure is a special school to teach people how to count votes extremely well.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Did CNN just say the Biden team knew the questions in advance.

We know Hillary did.

I think they said the quiet part out loud, on national television, and not one of the others pushed back on it.

INGOers (including this one) saying this since the Hildebeast was fed the questions in 2016 there was no doubt he would have the questions is one thing. This isn't INGO, (James Earl Jones voice) This is CNN.

Over/Under: (looks at calendar, Independence Day is Thursday) Garland releases the tapes of Slow Joe's interview with the Hur guy (the one who IN HIS REPORT basically said Slow Joe is too senile to prosecute, even with a metric ****-ton of evidence) prior to 3 July at 1500.

SCOTUS has more cases, some will get dropped right before the holiday. If Garland gives up the tapes before 3 July at 1500? The fix is in and Joe will fall off the stage a final time at the DNC convention.

Unless something crazy happens and the woman who laughs inappropriately is no longer VP... that won't happen because next up is Mike Johnson and that scares them more than President Harris. UNLESS, Crying Chuck jams a confirmation through in record time. At that point, 25th Amendment is on the table.

Has anybody seen Old Serpent Head? He's probably face down on Bourbon Street.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    You know Big Mikes phone is ringing off the hook today.

classicx-multiversx.gif

joe138

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Heltonville
    It was almost enough to make me feel sorry for Biden. Except he has always been the very definition of a despicable, slimy politician. It's not just the latest debacle, he has been weak his whole career. He's been caught plagiarizing, exaggerating his accomplishments academically and otherwise. Last night was the culmination of his career for all to see. I have no sympathy for him.

Top Bottom