• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DCR

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2009

President Andrew Shepherd: Lewis, we've had presidents who were beloved, who couldn't find a coherent sentence with two hands and a flashlight. People don't drink the sand because they're thirsty. They drink the sand because they don't know the difference.

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    It’s hard to say…people like me will stand in lava to vote straight-ticket democrat so long as Trump is on the ballot, and he’s not going anywhere.

We didn’t vote for Biden in 2020…we voted against Trump.

Biden’s poor debate performance doesn’t change my mind about voting against Trump any more than Trump’s felony convictions changed the minds of those voting for him.
    So are you saying that you are a cut off your nose to spite your face type person? You would rather see something burn than to see someone you despise get it? I am only trying to understand your mindset.

XDdreams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 12, 2011
    Indianapolis
    So are you saying that you are a cut off your nose to spite your face type person? You would rather see something burn than to see someone you despise get it? I am only trying to understand your mindset.
    There is a lesser of two evils in this situation. At the very minimum with one of them.. we don't look weak to the rest of the world. They know that he will go full retard and open the football briefcase and say.. "launch them". But why do that when they could all just make obscene amounts of money together?

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    He thinks he's voting for Hitler if he votes for Trump. Yet it's the Democrat party that are the ones acting like Nazi's.
    I always wondered why Jews voted for Hitler.
    Now I kinda understand.

IMG_20240628_122134_211.jpg

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    There is a lesser of two evils in this situation. At the very minimum with one of them.. we don't look weak to the rest of the world. They know that he will go full retard and open the football briefcase and say.. "launch them". But why do that when they could all just make obscene amounts of money together?
    Weather Trump would do as you said or not is a different debate. I don't believe we are dealing with the lesser of two evils here. I feel it is way beyond that. We really don't know who all is behind the scenes pulling Biden's strings. And in a bigger scope, who is pulling their strings. It has been obvious to me that Biden has not been running this country since day one. And now it is to the point that the left can't deny that. Not without looking much more foolish than they project themselves usually. I do agree that people on both sides are making obscene amounts of money off this circus administration. And they all are truly communists!!!

XDdreams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 12, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Weather Trump would do as you said or not is a different debate. I don't believe we are dealing with the lesser of two evils here. I feel it is way beyond that. We really don't know who all is behind the scenes pulling Biden's strings. And in a bigger scope, who is pulling their strings. It has been obvious to me that Biden has not been running this country since day one. And now it is to the point that the left can't deny that. Not without looking much more foolish than they project themselves usually. I do agree that people on both sides are making obscene amounts of money off this circus administration. And they all are truly communists!!!
    Amen to that. From the handlers to the very top... they all must be held accountable.

Jarvitron

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 12, 2023
    Indianapolis
    Joe is not with it enough to have a say or even realize what is going on. His handler's are fully invested though and for monetary reasons not those of ego.
    This is exactly it. The Democratic National Committee is a billion dollar a year business that holds the leash of a trillion dollars worth of contracts and program funds.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I have been listening to MSNBC. You’re welcome.
    the real problem wasn’t Biden’s performance it was the poor performance of the CNN moderators. They failed to fact check Trump. They didn’t make him answer the questions he was asked.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Why do you see President Trump as an evil?

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    There's a difference, big difference. Biden is portrayed as, held up as, promoted as and sharp minded individual when we all know different. I think most people actually feel for the abused man who has no clue what he is doing or saying. What I aim saying is this; no-one is making fun of the person, the man. Rather we point out strongly these individual discrepancies to make a point. It is the situation that is being ridiculed, not so much the man.

If anyone should be reprimanded for their heartless interactions with a mentally deficient person, it should be the democratic party, specifically the puppeteers and Jill herself.
    He ask for it, refuses to accept he has a problem and insists he doesn’t. I am making fun of the man. He is hilarious. I hope he continues to provide hours of laughter. Also we will have the ability to enjoy this into our last hours as the internet is forever. When his decisions affect me personally, I reserve the right to laugh, poke fun, denigrate, and even toss hate his direction.

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis

I think Trump should be tried for treason and hung for his 2020 election schemes..

Trump is a malicious imbecile who tried to stay in office after he lost…add to that his impact on scotus/rvw, his immigration policies, his Covid “leadership”…and at this point there is literally nothing he can do to earn my vote.

Additionaly, with Trump on the ballot there is literally nothing the democrats can do to lose my vote.

Top Bottom