• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blain

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2016
    Evansville
    The clear winner of the debate was Supreme Leader Biden.
    He walked to the podium successfully, without falling down.
    And he continued breathing throughout the course of the evening.

The After-Party: When CNN throws you under the bus, you're going to have some tire marks when you get picked up.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Biden **** the bed, and everyone saw it.

Biden needs to withdraw from the race so the democrats can hold an open convention...nobody wants this guy to be president.
    Well, he **** his pants a couple weeks ago. ******** himself isn't new for him.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    Just think, our political system and the people in it have dragged our country to a level that we openly make fun of an elderly man with mental deficiencies. If I were to do the same to someone’s grandfather, they would be throwing hands. I love it…
    There's a difference, big difference. Biden is portrayed as, held up as, promoted as and sharp minded individual when we all know different. I think most people actually feel for the abused man who has no clue what he is doing or saying. What I aim saying is this; no-one is making fun of the person, the man. Rather we point out strongly these individual discrepancies to make a point. It is the situation that is being ridiculed, not so much the man.

If anyone should be reprimanded for their heartless interactions with a mentally deficient person, it should be the democratic party, specifically the puppeteers and Jill herself.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Glad I had today scheduled as leave long before the debate announcement. That alarm would've been going off way too early.

Catching up on this thread I have a few comments.

First off, @cbhausen 's account WAS NOT hacked by Jeffrey Toobin. Just sayin...

More to follow.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Biden **** the bed, and everyone saw it.

Biden needs to withdraw from the race so the democrats can hold an open convention...nobody wants this guy to be president.
    He’s been ****ting the bed(s) for quite awhile now. Last night it was so obvious this time it can no longer be ignored by his supporters.

We’ll see now if Trump actually helped the democrats out by agreeing to do this debate so early.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Just think, our political system and the people in it have dragged our country to a level that we openly make fun of an elderly man with mental deficiencies. If I were to do the same to someone’s grandfather, they would be throwing hands. I love it…
    I have 0 sympathy for Biden. The greedy, lying SOB has been grifting our system for 50 years, committed treason numerous times IMO, and asked to be in the position he is in.

LeftyGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2022
    Indianapolis
    An if biden refuses to step aside And insists he will run?

It’s hard to say…people like me will stand in lava to vote straight-ticket democrat so long as Trump is on the ballot, and he’s not going anywhere.

We didn’t vote for Biden in 2020…we voted against Trump.

Biden’s poor debate performance doesn’t change my mind about voting against Trump any more than Trump’s felony convictions changed the minds of those voting for him.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I think most people actually feel for the abused man who has no clue what he is doing or saying. What I aim saying is this; no-one is making fun of the person, the man. Rather we point out strongly these individual discrepancies to make a point. It is the situation that is being ridiculed, not so much the man.

If anyone should be reprimanded for their heartless interactions with a mentally deficient person, it should be the democratic party, specifically the puppeteers and Jill herself.
    Maybe most people, not all.

We all know what he is and has been. I'll not feel a moment of empathy for him or anyone else of his ilk.

Jarvitron

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 12, 2023
    Indianapolis
    I have long contended that the intention of the democratic party was for Joe to step down and hand it to Kamala but she's so absolutely ****ing un-vote-forable that they shelved that plan and went with 'Get out the Reagan-puppetry equipment'.

Top Bottom