• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Oh, there are times when I wish some of the old liberal stalwarts who stepped over the line on INGO could come back and try to convince the rest of us why we’re wrong…

Just not very often, thankfully.

I'd imagine there's 2 possibilities. They're either homeless and rambling on the streets at this point, or they'd gotten a ****ing clue by now and are being very very quiet about politics.

By now it should be readily apparent that anyone who would consider pulling the blue lever after THIS, is psychotic and wants to watch the country burn. And if they have a decent bone in their body should be apologizing profusely for the delusions they've tried to push on us all of this time. If not, then they deserve the bed they've made for themselves.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    mAIimEo.png

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Oh, there are times when I wish some of the old liberal stalwarts who stepped over the line on INGO could come back and try to convince the rest of us why we’re wrong…

Just not very often, thankfully.
    Here's a paraphrased version from a couple of them for you:

JeepHammer: You're wrong because I'm a Mensa member and far smarter than you.

Kut: You're racist!

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Just think, our political system and the people in it have dragged our country to a level that we openly make fun of an elderly man with mental deficiencies. If I were to do the same to someone’s grandfather, they would be throwing hands. I love it…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Just think, our political system and the people in it have dragged our country to a level that we openly make fun of an elderly man with mental deficiencies. If I were to do the same to someone’s grandfather, they would be throwing hands. I love it…
    It’s justified when the old man is a corrupt old pedo hell bent on destroying the country.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Glad?
    Or that into politics?

I would say that the reason this republic looks like it’s at the end of its life is because we and many that went before us haven't cared enough.
    You didn’t care enough? Really? Because to me, it seems like you do care. Considerably.

Top Bottom