snO4O2B.jpg

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    [video=youtube;VeDjrHdTsv8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeDjrHdTsv8[/video]

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Not really. The church has a long history of prudish and downright unbiblical view of sex.

If it's just you and your spouse: play ball!

Why use the antiquated terms "sodomy and fornication" and not just say exactly what the Bible is saying: Sex outside the of a historical Christian model of marriage? :dunno:

The whole point of language it is to communicate thoughts; and if you use words not understood, then you've failed to communicate.

:rolleyes:

That always befuddles me, because, (A) the KJV is confusing because many words have changed in meaning, and (B) there's a whole lot of inaccuracies in that outmoded translation. It seems like it's more of a tribal thing, i.e. a marker to know who the "true Christians" are. Furthermore, (and I don't know you, so this isn't directed at you) KJV only Christians tend to have an air of superiority about them - "we're all sinners! But you need to get on the straight and narrow path like me! ... and by 'me', I mean just like me and have the exact same doctrine, ethics, and dress code as me. Because my interpretation of scripture is correct and not soiled by hoity-toity theologians."

If you like the stilted language, then you be you; but don't try and tell us that it's a superior translation to all others.

"About a mile and a half, about a mile and a half
    About a mile and a half forward
    All in the valley of bad things
    Rode the well over five hundred
    Ahead, horse brigade
    Attempt to reach the enemy gun emplacements
    Into the valley of bad things
    Rode the way more than 500"

Yeah, Tennyson didn't know what he was missing
    :)

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    But you seem to trust almost everything Trump says. I having a hard time reconciling that trust, when you so freely speak of yourdisdain for "Sodomites."

I believe Trump's primary sexual sin is adultery

But if you used your special powers (mind reading, remote viewing?) to ferret out that he likes anything besides plain vanilla missionary, I will give that the same careful consideration I do all the information you divine via special powers

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    I believe Trump's primary sexual sin is adultery

But if you used your special powers (mind reading, remote viewing?) to ferret out that he likes anything besides plain vanilla missionary, I will give that the same careful consideration I do all the information you divine via special powers

Good one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    “Prowess” is a term used by the white male heirarchy to describe their privileged, ableistdominance over minorities.

Incorrect. "Prowess" is the term used by the white male hierarchy to determine the usefulness of minorities. For example, "How is his prowess as a tap dancer?" ;)

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Seriously, how many people under 30 even know what tap dancing is? The US has long moved on from that Kut. Probably better just to let it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom