Not open for further replies.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I have difficulty answering questions that don't make sense. I'm missing the connection between priests, sodomy (outside reported stories), and terrorism.... so I guess my answer is "or what?" :dunno:

So is it your opinion is that all priests are sodomites and there is not a single one that is in agreement with the Bible?

The question is, since you are feigning inability to comprehend the subject, is a religious organization, pastor, priest or person that believes the Bible is against sodomy and says so a homophobe that belongs on the SPLC's list?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So is it your opinion is that all priests are sodomites and there is not a single one that is in agreement with the Bible?

The question is, since you are feigning inability to comprehend the subject, is a religious organization, pastor, priest or person that believes the Bible is against sodomy and says so a homophobe that belongs on the SPLC's list?

I guess it depends on the organization.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    That is BS. You may be cool with sodomites, but G-d is not.

I am not old enough to know any of dearly departed residents of Sodom and Gomorrah. So I don't know exactly how we'd be "cool" with each other. Further I'm wondering if you know the exact definition of sodomy.... as you seem to be steadfastly against it. In some cases, sure, I get it.... in others, wellllllll..... let's just say, it would appear you are rather prudish.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    That is BS. You may be cool with sodomites, but G-d is not.

Somebody better tell the lions.

Capture.jpg

I'd provide a link, but I'm sure you know how to use G--gle.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    Oh, and no need for a sliding scale for sin. James says that anyone guilty of breaking one law is as guilty as someone who has broke them all...

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    And unto the day of your death, forgiveness for a life of sin is available for the asking. The sad part is those intent on living a life of sin will seldom avail themselves of this saving grace

Why do you think Sodom and Gomorrah got ... renovated?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I guess it depends on the organization.

Yeah. If it’s a .org that’s part of your tribe it’s all good. Right? It can do no wrong, like classifying everyone who isn’t part of the in-group with as something nefarious. What do you call that when someone classifies you as “bad” just because of perceived in-groups? If someone sees you and claims you’re a gangbanger because of the color of your skin, ***dammit man, I hope that pisses you off. It should.

So when some people get tired of being called racists and Nazis, and hateful, and having ***** ass cowards dressed in black block throwing bike locks at you, and you don’t mind mixing it up sometimes, maybe you form some group. Maybe you call it something silly like “proud boys”, and you fight back. I don’t think that solves the problem. I think it causes more problems than it solves, but THAT ISN’T RACISM.

The problem with SPLC is that they can’t seem to identify the difference between that, or groups which simply have a right leaning viewpoint, and the real dangerous WN groups. They classify vocal groups which oppose their bat**** crazy far leftist beliefs as hate groups whose only crime is ideological disagreement. They lump them right in with the real violent truly hateful groups, as if they belong there.

It’s at least a byproduct of their own tribalism, where they can’t find a common Rosetta Stone to interpret beliefs and actions from different world views. But I can’t help but suspect some of that is purposeful because they don’t seem to care to try understanding the other side. Given the conversation we’re having now, would you care to share the perspective of those you disagree with? Do you still view SPLC favoribly or at least as neutrality as the conversation implies?

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    And unto the day of your death, forgiveness for a life of sin is available for the asking. The sad part is those intent on living a life of sin will seldom avail themselves of this saving grace

Why do you think Sodom and Gomorrah got ... renovated?

Salt to the left of me,
    Sulfur to the right,
    Here I am, stuck in the middle with you...

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I am not old enough to know any of dearly departed residents of Sodom and Gomorrah. So I don't know exactly how we'd be "cool" with each other. Further I'm wondering if you know the exact definition of sodomy.... as you seem to be steadfastly against it. In some cases, sure, I get it.... in others, wellllllll..... let's just say, it would appear you are rather prudish.

20180921063027-11.gif

Don't forget that BF is stuck with a 400 year old translation, so his vocabulary is different from the modern vocabulary.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom