• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Trump Supporter: I was tackled to the ground at Bernie Sanders rally at VA college

[FONT=&amp]Markus Gohring posted a video on Facebook Saturday showing what he says is him being "tackled to the ground" by a security guard. Gohring said the incident happened as Sen. Bernie Sanders, the leading Democratic presidential contender, held a rally on campus the same night.[/FONT]

Video at link shows security guard tries to pull a Trump flag out of guy's hands, then drags him to the ground and both go down. Trump flag guy gets up and exits camera view stage right while security guard has trouble getting up and pulls an expandable baton.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Conservative suffers blow to the face at Berkley

[FONT=&amp]Video footage obtained exclusively by[/FONT] Campus Reform[FONT=&amp] shows Hayden Williams, a Leadership Institute field representative, was punched multiple times by an unidentified person calling him a “racist...b*tch."[/FONT]
    Video at link. Someone also tore up signs and dumped a table.

Follow-on:
    Berkley assault victim now has attorney

[FONT=&amp]California-based attorney Harmeet Dhillon has agreed to provide legal representation for Hayden Williams against the man who assaulted him on the campus of the University of California-Berkeley on February 19. ...[/FONT][FONT=&amp]The development comes days after [/FONT]Campus Reform[FONT=&amp] first reported that the UC-Berkeley police was seeking a felony arrest warrant for the man who assaulted Williams. [/FONT]

Berkley assault suspect now faces three felony counts, one misdemeanor
    [FONT=&amp]According to information obtained from Alameda County public records, Greenberg is 28 years old. He was booked into the Glenn Dyer Detention Facility in Oakland, California at 2:27 p.m. local time on Friday. Greenberg's arraignment is scheduled for Wednesday. His bail was set at $30,000. The Glenn E. Dyer Detention Facility confirmed to [/FONT]Campus Reform[FONT=&amp] on Saturday that 28-year-old Zachary Greenberg posted bail shortly after being arrested on Friday. The facility said that Greenberg posted bail at 7:30 p.m. local time.[/FONT]

ETA. Well rats. I misread the dates on this one, it was a year ago and Actaeon posted on it. fiddle-dee-dee.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    https://www.bigcountryhomepage.com/...m_medium=social&utm_source=facebook_KRBC_News

The Director of the Pioneer City County Museum in Sweetwater Texas posted this on FB on Super Tuesday:
    melonnie-hicks.jpg

The museum board of directors have an emergency meeting tomorrow evenibg to consider her “future” with the museum.

She can probably get a job on Schumer’s staff.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    https://www.bigcountryhomepage.com/...m_medium=social&utm_source=facebook_KRBC_News

The Director of the Pioneer City County Museum in Sweetwater Texas posted this on FB on Super Tuesday:
    melonnie-hicks.jpg

The museum board of directors have an emergency meeting tomorrow evenibg to consider her “future” with the museum.

She can probably get a job on Schumer’s staff.

When your TDS is so bad, you're willing to sacrifice a respectable job and comfortable income. I applaud your level of commitment ma'am.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Some things, you simply oughta keep to yourself.

On my way home from DC Wednesday, I sat two seats behind Eric Holder on the airplane (and on the ground at LGA he used the urinal next to me, and same for the sink). It really wasn't that difficult to follow my mother's maxim: If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Clearly, some people never learned that lesson. It exists on both sides of the ideological spectrum, but at least for the last several years, it appears far more violent/virulent when coming from the left.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    On my way home from DC Wednesday, I sat two seats behind Eric Holder on the airplane (and on the ground at LGA he used the urinal next to me, and same for the sink). It really wasn't that difficult to follow my mother's maxim: If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Clearly, some people never learned that lesson. It exists on both sides of the ideological spectrum, but at least for the last several years, it appears far more violent/virulent when coming from the left.

Yeah. I see a lot of stuff that my FB friends post that are not very nice about political candidates or general liberals that do dumb liberal stuff in the news. Yes, posting “unflattering” stuff about your ideological “enemies” is not the realm of any side. But as you said, the level of virulence (Even from those posts by my liberal friends) seem to be a notch or two higher than from my more conservative friends.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Yeah. I see a lot of stuff that my FB friends post that are not very nice about political candidates or general liberals that do dumb liberal stuff in the news. Yes, posting “unflattering” stuff about your ideological “enemies” is not the realm of any side. But as you said, the level of virulence (Even from those posts by my liberal friends) seem to be a notch or two higher than from my more conservative friends.

I honestly think the vitriol is about equal.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I honestly think the vitriol is about equal.

I guess that could depend on our individual spheres of influence. I don’t see it equal. On both sides, I see the petty, the childish, the name calling, sure...that’s equal. But in my sphere, I don’t see conservative/libertarian types that are the largest demographic, wishing people dead. That’s next level vitriol, there. I’m not naive enough to believe there’re 0 instances of it from loonies on the right, I’m just saying in my window on the world, I don’t see it.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN

So who was there first? Who violated the unspoken rules of Urinal Etiquette? At least you both washed your hands.

urinal-etiquette-urinal-etiquette-know-your-meme-49921184.png

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I was there first! I even went around to the other side of the bathroom, to an entirely empty row of urinals. I'm doing my business, glance left, and the mustache was right there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom