Not open for further replies.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    How intense will the Bro's outburst be when...

A. The Dems screw him out of the nomination, again

or

B. He does get the nomination and loses to Trump in a landslide

I'm at 50/50 between the those two outcomes right now.:dunno:

Buy popcorn because both will be a good show.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Ex-NYPD cop punched at his Nashville birthday party after red cap mistaken for MAGA hat

Nashville Tennessee

Retired NYPD detective was at a Nashville bar celebrating his 50th birthday anniversary. He was wearing a red baseball cap emblazoned with "Make Fifty Great Again." He says some woman walked up behind him, grabbed the hat, spun him around, and punched him in the face, yelling "How dare you." He got a black eye and a cut on his face, but he didn't smack her.

The bar bouncers kicked both the woman and him off the property before he could call police. He filed a police report, waiting to see what happens next.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Ex-NYPD cop punched at his Nashville birthday party after red cap mistaken for MAGA hat

Nashville Tennessee

Retired NYPD detective was at a Nashville bar celebrating his 50th birthday anniversary. He was wearing a red baseball cap emblazoned with "Make Fifty Great Again." He says some woman walked up behind him, grabbed the hat, spun him around, and punched him in the face, yelling "How dare you." He got a black eye and a cut on his face, but he didn't smack her.

The bar bouncers kicked both the woman and him off the property before he could call police. He filed a police report, waiting to see what happens next.

His own comments illustrate perfectly the difference between conservatives and the current crop of "woke" democrats.

“I love Trump, but I wouldn’t hit someone who had a Bernie hat on,” said Sprague.

“Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I wasn’t an Obama fan but if he walked into a place where I was, I would show him and the office respect.”

“If it happens to be a fool or misguided snow flake’s comment, by arguing with them it will only encourage them to believe they know what they are talking about,” he wrote.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Man Arrested For Attacking 15-Year-Old Trump Supporter In New Hampshire, Police Say

“Police said the incident happened Tuesday as Bradley exited the voting location inside the high school and was walking by a Trump campaign tent occupied by several supporters,” Fox News reported. “As he passed by the tent, police said, Bradley slapped a 15-year old juvenile across the face and then assaulted two other adults who attempted to intercede.”

Bradley was also accused of throwing Trump signs and trying to destroy the tent.

The boy’s mother, Cathy Campbell, told Fox News, “My son was standing outside on the sidewalk and he said ‘have a nice night,’ he said it to everyone. But this man was triggered. He said ‘f— you’ to him and wound up his hand as fast as he could and slapped him across the face.”

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Really? Come om Folks. This thread is pretty one sided.

Someone needs to start posting all of the Trump on liberal attacks!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Really? Come om Folks. This thread is pretty one sided.

Someone needs to start posting all of the Trump on liberal attacks!

Something tells me that would be a pretty empty thread. All the violence seems to be coming from one side. And it's not from Trump supporters. Maybe it's because they're mostly normal, sane people, and the members of the left that seem to be the most violent is made up of people that can't decide what bathroom they should use, want to kill babies, and want free **** given to them without having to work for it. In other words, the mentally ill. Just a hunch.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

If you were making a movie and needed to cast the role of "Bernie Bro" this guy would get the part.

Patrick-Bradley-mugshot-2.jpg

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Last edited:

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    I'm sure there's got to be some - but they won't be reported by the news outlets we frequent.

We have people who frequent all kinds of different news outlets. I'm sure that those who frequent the less common (for INGO) sites would be happy to document Trump supporter violence here. Still waiting for it.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I'm sure there's got to be some - but they won't be reported by the news outlets we frequent.

You wouldn’t need additional outlets because it would be 24/7 mainstream media coverage.

In the interest of a level playing field... I did hear about this poor dude in Chicago that had bleach poured on him by Trump supporters. They even put a noose around his neck!
    ****ing red hats are the worst.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    We have people who frequent all kinds of different news outlets. I'm sure that those who frequent the less common (for INGO) sites would be happy to document Trump supporter violence here. Still waiting for it.

I updated my post, so there you have what you want.

No comment; just happy to oblige you. ;)

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom