Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

Yep. I wouldnt be surprised if there are multiple cures out there for things like Diabetes, Cancer, etc. Fighting the symptoms is big business. Same with Global warming. If you can say "Nope, no global warming." your study is over. If you no longer have a study, you no longer have a job.

Its much more lucrative to keep fighting a never ending problem (or war) because you are making bank doing so.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    From the link above.

[FONT=&quot] ....they had an altercation with the suspect that involved the man throwing a bicycle at the police officers.

...[/FONT]
    and to no ones surprise he had a Bernie Sanders sticker on his bike,[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

https://lostcoastoutpost.com/2020/feb/10/eureka-police-arrest-suspect-weekend-vandalism-rep/
    Police release:
    [FONT=&quot]Officers located the male, later identified as [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Michael Valls[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (43 of Eureka), riding his bike near the foot of D Street. Valls attempted to flee from officers but was ultimately taken into custody after a brief struggle. Valls was found to be in possession of evidentiary items linking him to the vandalism on 5th Street....[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Valls was transported and booked into the Humboldt County Correctional Facility for burglary, felony vandalism, attempted arson, resisting arrest, and providing a false name.[/FONT]

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Yep. I wouldnt be surprised if there are multiple cures out there for things like Diabetes, Cancer, etc. Fighting the symptoms is big business. Same with Global warming. If you can say "Nope, no global warming." your study is over. If you no longer have a study, you no longer have a job.

Its much more lucrative to keep fighting a never ending problem (or war) because you are making bank doing so.
    Sounds like the Consultant's Motto:
    "It may not be possible to find a solution, but there's always money to be made in prolonging the problem."

91FXRS

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2011
    NWI
    Interesting detail; "The suspect threw his bicycle at officers and to no ones surprise he had a Bernie Sanders sticker on his bike"

So, this idea that Project Veritas and other only uncovered a few rogue elements is becoming more threadbare.

Well if he is a Bernie supporter I'm sure he was just trying to share his property with the government....

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    This was just a random “Florida Man” encounter!

A segment of the homeless population down there live in a “hills have eyes/escape from New York” world that normal people interfere with.

That being said the Bernie Bro’s are not a harmless group they actively attack people online that will probably transfer to real life at some point.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    So a sword cane is straight outta 1885 I could see you sporting one Alpo with a cape and a top hat!

While a few of the Ol Commies supporters have displayed violence against Trump supporters I believe if Bernie gets the nomination we will see intensified outburst from the “Bro’s”.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    ...I believe if Bernie gets the nomination we will see intensified outburst from the “Bro’s”.

How intense will the Bro's outburst be when...

A. The Dems screw him out of the nomination, again

or

B. He does get the nomination and loses to Trump in a landslide

I'm at 50/50 between the those two outcomes right now.:dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom