• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    I'm glad that the democrats aren't forcing their opponents to drink castor oil. Not yet any way.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    In other words they claim he pulled a "Smollet"

Maybe if they didn't wear masks, it would be harder for someone to pretend to be them.

Maybe it wouldn't be so easy to believe it was them if they hadn't done it a hundred times before.

And, why even bother to have proud boys do it? Antifa does this on a regular basis.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Yes they did. Only one group came there with the (at least potential) intent to provoke violence. Hint: It's the group whose name begins with "A". ;)
    At this point, I am not so sure that is true. There are those on the other side that seem to actively try to provoke confrontations. The antifa dunces don't try to provoke it, they start it. Usually with sneak attacks or sucker punches.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Andy Ngo Discusses Antifa Attacks With Bret Weinstein.

[video=youtube_share;aC4u1zo6OpQ]https://youtu.be/aC4u1zo6OpQ[/video]

I listened to that last night and was going to post it this morning. After hearing that, I think I'm going to modify my opinion about Ngo. I thought he was firmly right-wing, judging from some articles and tweets. But I now think he's a moderate. He has some left leaning views and some right leaning views, and they average out to pretty much the center. Of course like with most Videos that Bret does, he does most of the talking. So as Ngo was able to get in a few words, I think he gave a better understanding of who he is and from what worldview his perspective is derived.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    ...I thought he was firmly right-wing, judging from some articles and tweets. But I now think he's a moderate. He has some left leaning views and some right leaning views, and they average out to pretty much the center...

Wait... What?

You're saying he is NOT an actual, literal, nazi?

I'm shocked.:faint:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    D-bD1HzXkAIEEmA

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Sorry for the click bait adds. I couldn't find an alternate site.

Antifa Plans Acid Attacks at July 6 Free Speech Rally

https://conservativefiringline.com/antifa-plans-acid-attacks-at-july-6-free-speech-rally/

I feel that acid attacks should have the same penalties as attempted murder.

Maiming (making a person incapable of armed service) was once a capital crime.
    Here's the article they reference: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/new-a...with-acid-attack-promises-to-blind-attendees/

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I would say that it is a wakeup call for everyone who hadn't already figured out what ANTIFA is about. I would say it stands in evidence that the appropriate response is to liquidate the little bastards whenever they are caught assembling.
    Yep. These arent innocent Americans engaged in free speach. These are terrorists. Someone ever starts beating me with sticks, rocks, locks ect, im gonna eliminate the threat period. I dont retreat from criminals.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Sorry for the click bait adds. I couldn't find an alternate site.

Antifa Plans Acid Attacks at July 6 Free Speech Rally

https://conservativefiringline.com/antifa-plans-acid-attacks-at-july-6-free-speech-rally/

I feel that acid attacks should have the same penalties as attempted murder.

Maiming (making a person incapable of armed service) was once a capital crime.

If they follow through on threats like this, there will be blood (and a lot of it will be Antifa's)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom