• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Gotta run....I'm on my way to buy a pair of Nike Betsy Ross flag shoes before Nike listens to anything else Kaepernick says.

Kaepernick-Nikes.jpg

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Journalist assaulted in broad daylight, incident recorded.

... And the two outlets that threw the biggest hissy fits over mean tweets are still unsure if it even happened.

D-gG-n0X4AU16XV.jpg:small
    D-gG-niW4AANjeX.jpg:small

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I think you're exhibiting a little confirmation bias on the NYT post. Ngo blames antifa. NYT reported just that.
    Saves them from having to do more verification of something that is obviously true.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I think you're exhibiting a little confirmation bias on the NYT post. Ngo blames antifa. NYT reported just that.
    Saves them from having to do more verification of something that is obviously true.

I don't do Twitter, but after acknowledging that Antifa was responsible, they (NYT) appear to go on to "explain" the Antifa movement. I don't know if that's making excuses for them or not (since I don't do Twitter). Just seems like they could have done without the additional "explanation" if they were truly just acknowledging that they were responsible. Seems a little like victim blaming on the surface. "Yeah, she was raped, but look at what she was wearing."

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I dunno. I don't tweet either. I take it pretty much at face value when Andy says: "They did it." That "They" did it. Smollett notwithstanding.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Gotta run....I'm on my way to buy a pair of Nike Betsy Ross flag shoes before Nike listens to anything else Kaepernick says.

Kaepernick-Nikes.jpg

Careful, it could be a plot by Nike to enlarge their market share by influencing conservatives to want them to spite Kaepertool

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I read that headline as the far right assaulted him, not antifa. Or trying to claim antifa isn’t leftists.
    They’re saying that right wingers came to Portland to attack the saints on the left, and the brave anti-fascists fought back and bloodied them instead. They’re basically saying the right got their asses handed to them, but I only see evidence of one rightwing person there. And he’s a journalist just trying to get the story. It does not appear evident at all that Ngo was there for blood.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    There are some here that are of the opinion that the violence is instigated by the mere fact the right is there.

There would be no violence if they just crawl back under the rocks that spawned ilk.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    There are some here that are of the opinion that the violence is instigated by the mere fact the right is there.

There would be no violence if they just [STRIKE]crawl back under the rocks that spawned ilk.[/STRIKE] shut their ******* mouths and blow their brains out.

FIFY

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Antifa proves what I came to realize about the time I graduated from 12th grade...
    That there isn't far left and far right.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Over the past few years there has been discussion that muslims should denounce the islamo-fascists.

During the last presidential election there were demands that Trump repudiate the KKK and David Dukes.

The Democratic presidential candidates should be asked if the will condemn Antifa.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom