• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Looks like it’s her. But WTF tho? Why infowars? I mean. It’s entertaining and all, but hard to take her seriously.

Yeah she's been working for them for a while now. I'd say close to a year at least. I've seen a few of the videos with her on YouTube. She does OK. It's my only exposure to Info Wars.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    They also have a young guy that does well, but I cannot get over the stigma of...

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Capture.jpg

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Update on an older story. A member of a black Mississippi church pleaded guilty to burning down the church and spray painting "Vote Trump" on it shortly before the election in 2016. Truly hate-filled people can't find enough Trump-supporter crimes, so they have repeatedly tried to frame Trump supporters to intentionally generate additional hate and division in this country. Whatever punishment he ends up with, it won't be nearly enough.

https://wreg.com/2019/03/29/mississippi-man-pleads-guilty-in-vote-trump-church-arson/

Tweet: This is the hoax incident that the Southern Poverty Law Center used as the lead anecdote in its post 2016 election hate report.

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Looks like Empire's ratings are tanking.

I never had an interest in watching it. It won't be missed.

However, were I one of the other cast members who didn't commit multiple felonies in a lame-brained attempt to advance a phony political message and perhaps increase their own profile while doing so, subsequently got caught, then got off the hook via heavyweight influence behind the scenes, then continued to claim victim status over the lies, I would be pissed enough to want to kick his ass. He has has compromised all of their incomes.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Update on an older story. A member of a black Mississippi church pleaded guilty to burning down the church and spray painting "Vote Trump" on it shortly before the election in 2016. Truly hate-filled people can't find enough Trump-supporter crimes, so they have repeatedly tried to frame Trump supporters to intentionally generate additional hate and division in this country. Whatever punishment he ends up with, it won't be nearly enough.

https://wreg.com/2019/03/29/mississippi-man-pleads-guilty-in-vote-trump-church-arson/

Tweet: This is the hoax incident that the Southern Poverty Law Center used as the lead anecdote in its post 2016 election hate report.

This story would be much better if the man burned down the SPLC instead of his own church.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I never had an interest in watching it. It won't be missed.

However, were I one of the other cast members who didn't commit multiple felonies in a lame-brained attempt to advance a phony political message and perhaps increase their own profile while doing so, subsequently got caught, then got off the hook via heavyweight influence behind the scenes, then continued to claim victim status over the lies, I would be pissed enough to want to kick his ass. He has has compromised all of their incomes.

It might even be a freebie for them if they DID kick his ass, especially if they shouted hateful things at him. It's not like he has a lot of credibility when it comes to this.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    This story would be much better if the man burned down the SPLC instead of his own church.

Just another example of how certain people get so outraged that they destroy their own stuff.

I know there is collateral damage, the lady in the hut down the hill that gets cholera, because you :poop: in your own drinking water.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com...RgT6EkE5s4S_wmnnNYU8wjKXEuY86dwBUDTxYn1cxRTsY
    Off Duty Cop Attacked For Wearing MAGA Hat. This Is His Response.

“No, I don’t want to press charges. But an apology would be nice.”
    It was such a simple request
    “Well you can go f#$& yourself,” said the wife.
    Well, aggravated assault and making a false statement to police sure is a ***** to fight in court… especially when it was caught on camera.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm not a Trumper per se. I don't own a MAGA hat. But hearing stories like that makes me want to go buy one and wear it around Whole Foods.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom