• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    This case just keeps getting more screwy.

You got that right.

24tvpb73fwo21.png

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    You got that right.

24tvpb73fwo21.png

That is textbook 'big lie'

"It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying." - Adolph Hitler, Mein Kampf

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    You got that right.

24tvpb73fwo21.png

Michelle Obama's Ex-Chief Of Staff Admits She Did Try To Intervene In Smollett Investigation

I mean, honestly, what's the best case scenario here? Will there be any justice for this prick and the people involved?

This is absolutely corrupt, and everyone sees it... how does it get resolved? Or are these ****ers too powerful?

They are pushing this **** down everyones throat. They are begging for an intervention.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Why doesn't someone stretch that stupid bastard's neck and move on to something that actually deserves our time?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    No actual recusal, apparently.

D2wWYNgXQAENr7O.jpg:small
    Of course she’s back tracking on The recusal of herself and her office because that would’ve facilitated the need for the appointment of a special prosecutor and if that were to be the case she would’ve had no control over the outcome.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Of course she’s back tracking on The recusal of herself and her office because that would’ve facilitated the need for the appointment of a special prosecutor and if that were to be the case she would’ve had no control over the outcome.

I read it was (something like) a metaphorical recusal, not a recusal in the legal sense. Hold your watches high INGO, the bull**** is getting deep here.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I read it was (something like) a metaphorical recusal, not a recusal in the legal sense. Hold your watches high INGO, the bull**** is getting deep here.
    It’s like let’s just make **** up as we go along here to try and weasel our way around what’s obviously going on every time someone calls us out on it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Why doesn't someone stretch that stupid bastard's neck and move on to something that actually deserves our time?

And we are getting just a tad close to the line.
    Yes this is an obvious case of race/politics as usual from our enemy to the north.
    I am still waiting for my white privileges to come so I get it.

Lets "ALL" take a deep breath please.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    And we are getting just a tad close to the line.
    Yes this is an obvious case of race/politics as usual from our enemy to the north.
    I am still waiting for my white privileges to come so I get it.

Lets "ALL" take a deep breath please.

With all the in your face bullcrap they are pulling they HAVE to be looking for an incident.

This case is pissing off everybody, all they need is one unstable whack job (like the fake mail bomb dude) and they get their campaign issue.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Jussie will soon be nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize for "showing great restraint after being attacked for the charges against him being dropped."

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Raul Emanual to send Smollett a $135k bill for expenses incurred during the investigation.

Says when Smollett sends the check he wants him to write “Accountable” in the memo line.

Money is nothing. The people behind this will make sure he wont pay a dime, such a small amount anyway.

Real justice is doing time, being blacklisted. Someone is keeping that from happening.

For all we know, the hoax is just part of a larger hoax.

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Money is nothing. The people behind this will make sure he wont pay a dime, such a small amount anyway.

Real justice is doing time, being blacklisted. Someone is keeping that from happening.

For all we know, the hoax is just part of a larger hoax.

Harris needed a campaign issue to run on and point to.

Look at her (and booker) grandstanding on Kavanaugh and her "signature" lynching bill that hit at EXACTLY the same time as smollet being "lynched".

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Well he is up for an NAACP image award.

I'm surprised he's still eligible, give how he used his race as leverage in his lie.
    WTF.

Anthony Anderson, who returns as host for the sixth consecutive year, hopes the actor will make an appearance.
    “I hope to see him here,” the “Black-ish” star told Variety during a preview of the Awards on Wednesday morning. “I hope he wins. I’m happy for him that the system worked for him in his favor because the system isn’t always fair, especially for people of color.”
    “So I’m glad it worked out for him,” Anderson continued. “It’s not my place or any other person’s place to judge him or what not, but I’m glad the he’s nominated…I hope he wins because I’d be interested to hear his speech.”
    Once again we a group turning a blind eye to the evils committed by one of their own. (seems to be a common theme these days)

1. BS.
    2. Yes, someone should be judging him... like a judge, in a courtroom...
    3. Isn't the NAACP judging him and finding him worthy of awarding?
    4. If that does happen, I think the NAACP can kiss their last shred of respect goodbye.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dcb500
    Top Bottom