• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Yet another reason why I think he should have been the candidate, and I think he should run again in 2028 if we haven't completely turned into a 3rd world banana republic by then.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Yet another reason why I think he should have been the candidate, and I think he should run again in 2028 if we haven't completely turned into a 3rd world banana republic by then.
    Back in the primaries I said I think DeSantis is a better administrator than Trump. Things like this certainly support that. Is he a better candidate? Not so sure. His campaign made a lot of blunders and fizzled. His problem is that he has zero charisma and that's not a strict necessity, but he also does not have the corporate media behind him boosting his support at least 15 percent. Kamala doesn't have to have any charisma to win. A Republican does. It's just what it is.

DeSantis would probably make a better President for various reasons. He has an electability problem which I hope he can fix before 2028.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Back in the primaries I said I think DeSantis is a better administrator than Trump. Things like this certainly support that. Is he a better candidate? Not so sure. His campaign made a lot of blunders and fizzled. His problem is that he has zero charisma and that's not a strict necessity, but he also does not have the corporate media behind him boosting his support at least 15 percent. Kamala doesn't have to have any charisma to win. A Republican does. It's just what it is.

DeSantis would probably make a better President for various reasons. He has an electability problem which I hope he can fix before 2028.
    Vance may have made himself the heir apparent at this point.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Vance may have made himself the heir apparent at this point.
    Vance has the chops I think. Especially if debates mattered. Both have a gift for pushing back on reporters with articulate, reasoned responses. Vance is smoother than DeSantis. Is Vance a better administrator? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Maybe we'll see. DeSantis has been racking up the receipts. But as governor, he has that opportunity. What we know about Vance is he now says what we like to hear, he's got some charisma, at least more than DeSantis, which isn't saying much. And he is an excellent debater. And that's certainly not nothing.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Vance has the chops I think. Especially if debates mattered. Both have a gift for pushing back on reporters with articulate, reasoned responses. Vance is smoother than DeSantis. Is Vance a better administrator? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Maybe we'll see. DeSantis has been racking up the receipts. But as governor, he has that opportunity. What we know about Vance is he now says what we like to hear, he's got some charisma, at least more than DeSantis, which isn't saying much. And he is an excellent debater. And that's certainly not nothing.
    I'd say he has pretty good charisma. He seems to be well spoken and thinks on his feet.

The parties seem to be going through a pretty big upheaval right now. There has to be someone beyond Trump to take the reigns though. Trump is too old to be it for long.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'd say he has pretty good charisma. He seems to be well spoken and thinks on his feet.

The parties seem to be going through a pretty big upheaval right now. There has to be someone beyond Trump to take the reigns though. Trump is too old to be it for long.

Who? DeSantis? Charisma? Dude has the charisma of an accountant. He's well spoken, and thinks on his feet. But that's not what charisma means.

If you're talking about Vance, yeah, he does have more charisma than DeSantis.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dcb500
    Top Bottom