Not open for further replies.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    San Francisco police searching for sword-wielding man in MAGA hat who cut victim: Report

MAGA hat conveniently placed at the scene of a crime. San Francisco is truly MAGA country.

I always leave my perfectly cropped and clean MAGA hat as the scene of my sword fights... ESPECIALLY in San Francisco.

*Note: In San Francisco sword fights have a few meanings... Ever hear of the San Francisco treat? Now you know...

tenor.gif

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I always leave my perfectly cropped and clean MAGA hat as the scene of my sword fights... ESPECIALLY in San Francisco.

*Note: In San Francisco sword fights have a few meanings... Ever hear of the San Francisco treat? Now you know...

tenor.gif

Right? If I had a nickel for everytime I've left my MAGA hat at the scene of a sword fight (with real swords - not that other kind)... I may have to get a chin strap made for it. Or a lanyard or something.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    A concealed carry sword?

(crack of radio) Be on the look out for a tripod running west. Reported to have hat hair and a smile on his face...

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com...RgT6EkE5s4S_wmnnNYU8wjKXEuY86dwBUDTxYn1cxRTsY
    Off Duty Cop Attacked For Wearing MAGA Hat. This Is His Response.

“No, I don’t want to press charges. But an apology would be nice.”
    It was such a simple request
    “Well you can go f#$& yourself,” said the wife.
    Well, aggravated assault and making a false statement to police sure is a ***** to fight in court… especially when it was caught on camera.

That was a good read. Such tolerance. And in front of their child. DCS should take the kid away from such hateful, violent, and irrational parents.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    When I'm off duty, I carry cuffs, or at least flex cuffs or heavy zip ties. I'd have had him cuffed and wrapped up with a bow for the arriving officers. And I absolutely would have pressed charges, no questions asked.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com...RgT6EkE5s4S_wmnnNYU8wjKXEuY86dwBUDTxYn1cxRTsY
    Off Duty Cop Attacked For Wearing MAGA Hat. This Is His Response.

“No, I don’t want to press charges. But an apology would be nice.”
    It was such a simple request
    “Well you can go f#$& yourself,” said the wife.
    Well, aggravated assault and making a false statement to police sure is a ***** to fight in court… especially when it was caught on camera.

The worst part of that story is the impressionable little girl who will continue to be influenced by those two poor excuses for humanity.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom