• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Money is nothing. The people behind this will make sure he wont pay a dime, such a small amount anyway.

Real justice is doing time, being blacklisted. Someone is keeping that from happening.

For all we know, the hoax is just part of a larger hoax.

The degree of haste and clumsiness displayed makes this all seem desperate. I can't help but think it is full bore damage control to stop any connection being made to Harris and their shared background with radical groups like the panthers

It could also be that they didn't feel they could rely on Jussie to keep his mouth shut if he was in on a larger plot to execute the whole racist attack melodrama. It feels like whoever is behind this was willing to endure the awful optics because the alternative was considered to be so much worse. Operatives at this level are usually not as clumsy as Smollett was; if they don't feel they can trust him to take one for the team when necessary his 'career' may be short indeed

#CementOvershoes

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    This IS how I perceive the MODERN NAACP.

Not all black people, but the flagrant race baiters. They are Masters.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    The degree of haste and clumsiness displayed makes this all seem desperate. I can't help but think it is full bore damage control to stop any connection being made to Harris and their shared background with radical groups like the panthers

It could also be that they didn't feel they could rely on Jussie to keep his mouth shut if he was in on a larger plot to execute the whole racist attack melodrama. It feels like whoever is behind this was willing to endure the awful optics because the alternative was considered to be so much worse. Operatives at this level are usually not as clumsy as Smollett was; if they don't feel they can trust him to take one for the team when necessary his 'career' may be short indeed

#CementOvershoes

Harris... he might be ok.
    If he was involved with hitlary then his next engagement would be in the park where he shoots himself in the head 3 times.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I love the Bee. I very seldom read the story, their headlines are usually enough to make me laugh out loud.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Illinois prosecutors bar association statement throws a smack down on SA Foxx.

Illinois Prosecutors Bar Association - IPBA Statement on Jussie Smollett Case Dismissal
    Its good that someone is calling her out on her lies but this is nothing more than fingering pointing. A statement that will be forgotten, with no penalties attached, to be filed away and changing nothing.
    So they disapprove of her actions, Duh. I'm waiting for some professional or governmental body to mete out actual punishment.
    Until then the machine rolls on doing what serves them best.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    John had a unhealthy obsession with Jodie!
    The dude who shot John Lennon was was more screwed in the head!

Tiny Dancer is just a Dumb#$$?

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    A little relevant entertainment. :)

Language and idiocy ahead...

[video=youtube;jgM8p3F3Qn8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgM8p3F3Qn8[/video]

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    A little relevant entertainment. :)

Language and idiocy ahead...

[video=youtube;jgM8p3F3Qn8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgM8p3F3Qn8[/video]

I haven't watched the video, but is that Kaitlin Bennett?

OEO2HY2BJBBBDKGOC3ZGUOKAHI.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Looks like it’s her. But WTF tho? Why infowars? I mean. It’s entertaining and all, but hard to take her seriously.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dcb500
    Top Bottom