Not open for further replies.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I have heard that if these hoaxes are uncovered we won't believe it when it really happens. What if...

it is ALL hoaxes?

After all is it not a hoax that these people are the opposite of what they actually are?

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I have heard that if these hoaxes are uncovered we won't believe it when it really happens. What if...

it is ALL hoaxes?

After all is it not a hoax that these people are the opposite of what they actually are?

So far, the only hoaxes are the ones where they claim MAGA hat wearers are attacking people. MAGA hat wearers being attacked are much more common, but never reported on MSM. Generally speaking, real attacks aren't reported, hoaxes are.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Well, I have a higher standard for "violence"....but I can't argue with the results.

[video=youtube;N-me-1udyko]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=N-me-1udyko[/video]

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Well, I have a higher standard for "violence"....but I can't argue with the results.

Hmmm... this could interfere with her being my court-ordered maid.

I would think you'd maintain a lower profile if you were here illegally. And, who's been employing her? All that makeup can't be cheap.

...and why do Latino women shave off their eyebrows only to paint them back on again?

hqdefault.jpg

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I wonder how long it will be before one of these loons attacks someone wearing a MAGA hat and gets a bad case of sudden onset acute lead poisoning.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I wonder how long it will be before one of these loons attacks someone wearing a MAGA hat and gets a bad case of sudden onset acute lead poisoning.

Are we setting dates? or taking bets?

I am very surprised it hasn't happened by now. Thing is, depending on where it happens, one justified shoot could escalate into a mob retaliation quickly.

***NOTE TO SELF - Carry more ammo. :runaway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom