Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    So Jussie has been written out of the last two shows of the season.
    I guess Trump destroyed his career the same way he destroyed Kathy Griffin's career.

I look at it more like a couple of birds that flew into a window and killed themselves (or their careers in this case).

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Actually that does not appear to be the motive at all. From my understanding Smollett was unhappy with his salary, and tried to exploit the "boxes he checks," for personal gain.

I'm not buying the "unhappy with his salary" angle. It doesn't make any sense (much like the original hoax) to do something like this for that reason. Now it DOES make sense to do something like this if you are helping a senator friend who is trying to get a stalled anti-lynching bill through Congress. Even more sense if that "friend" is maybe not just a friend?

I'm taking this with a grain of salt, but maybe we'll hear more in the upcoming days.

Jussie-Smollett-Mother-Janet-Smollett-Or-Janet-Harris.png

Capture.jpg

Capture.jpg

https://www.brainstain.us/2019/02/2...e-smollett-arrest-amidst-exposed-family-ties/

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'm not buying the "unhappy with his salary" angle. It doesn't make any sense (much like the original hoax) to do something like this for that reason. Now it DOES make sense to do something like this if you are helping a senator friend who is trying to get a stalled anti-lynching bill through Congress. Even more sense if that "friend" is maybe not just a friend?

I'm taking this with a grain of salt, but maybe we'll hear more in the upcoming days.

Capture.jpg

Capture.jpg

https://www.brainstain.us/2019/02/2...e-smollett-arrest-amidst-exposed-family-ties/

He may be helping the bill pass, but I think the rest is just reaching... or just plain conspiracy theories.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Capture.jpg

Capture.jpg

:tinfoil:

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    "Wow, sounds like Hannibal Lecter you’re talking about there. He could get people to commit suicide just by talking to them."

Trump doesn't have to talk.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    [video=youtube_share;i7VG919ttTA]http://youtu.be/i7VG919ttTA[/video]

A point someone made on twitter, if red hat wearing Trump supporters were really so racist, why are there so many videos of red hat wearing Trump supporters being assaulted and chased by mobs of PoC, and virtually no videos of racist Trump supporters beating up and chasing PoC?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Don ****ing Lemon. Is that what you want. People to chase down and assault people because of a ****ing hat?

I think people who accuse “maga” hat wearers should have to wear one in any large city public square. See what happens. ****ing idiots.

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    It's mind boggling that so many who drive the trends in the media continue to try to frame MAGA hat wearers as racist/fascist arch villains, bent on victimizing the poor, innocents on the left, and yet they do. No amount of video evidence of MAGA hat wearers being attacked is going to change that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom