• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    You know as much as I don’t care for and talk much crap about Chicago they are watertight on the “Smollett” information. In addition I have new respect for the Chicago PD after the press conference from the Superintendent they are Pi$$ed off!

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Capture.jpg

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    If found guilty of everything that has been alleged, Smollett should be totally ruined financially (unless he's banked enough to cover the cost of all the investigation by the CPD that's been done all due to his lies). If he's found to have been responsible for sending that "threatening letter" to himself, then they should really throw the book at him. I've heard it mentioned that there was a "powdery substance" in the letter, but I haven't seen confirmation of that. If that's the case, then fake or not, that's terrorism and he should go straight to Gitmo, do not pass go, do not collect... well, anything, if found guilty. This should be a teachable moment (if liberal SJW's were capable of learning that is - I have my doubts.) And before anyone asks, yes I would feel the same if it were a Trump supporter that pulled this crap.

Yes there is division in this country, probably at levels not seen since the late 1800's, but it's not due to Trump supporters.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    You know what?

On second thought, I think Trump is to blame for all of this.

If he hadn’t brought this evil environment to life by his actions jussie wouldn’t have felt the
    hopelessness and fear that clearly drove him to these acts. He didn’t have a choice.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    You know what?

If he hadn’t brought this evil environment to life by his actions jussie wouldn’t have felt the
    hopelessness and fear that clearly drove him to these acts. He didn’t have a choice.

What's sad is this will probably be his lawyer's argument. :(

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    You know what?

Already been posted in faceyspace/twitter-world

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    You know what?

What's sad is this will probably be his lawyer's argument. :(

I think I've seen at least one person unironically blame Trump's "climate of hate" for Smollett resorting to what he did.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I can hear the IRS now “ why do you have $16,000 in checks for Henchman and how does that relate to you business “

I think doing a “Smollett” is going to be a new catch phase for something?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    If found guilty of everything that has been alleged, Smollett should be totally ruined financially (unless he's banked enough to cover the cost of all the investigation by the CPD that's been done all due to his lies). If he's found to have been responsible for sending that "threatening letter" to himself, then they should really throw the book at him. I've heard it mentioned that there was a "powdery substance" in the letter, but I haven't seen confirmation of that. If that's the case, then fake or not, that's terrorism and he should go straight to Gitmo, do not pass go, do not collect... well, anything, if found guilty. This should be a teachable moment (if liberal SJW's were capable of learning that is - I have my doubts.) And before anyone asks, yes I would feel the same if it were a Trump supporter that pulled this crap.

Yes there is division in this country, probably at levels not seen since the late 1800's, but it's not due to Trump supporters.
    I’ve read the powdery substance was crushed up aspirin.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom