• Status
    Not open for further replies.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Never thought I'd hear this from any MSM journalist, let alone one from NBC, but Willie Geist just said (admitted) that "we" (meaning MSM) really need to think twice before presenting what we think (want to believe) is true before all the facts come in. Between the Covington kids and now the Smollett case it's really shining a light on the agenda (propaganda) that is being spread by the media, both mainstream and social. It would be refreshing if some of them would finally come out and admit it. Willie's comment was probably as close to an admission as we'll get though.

Pretty sure there was a time when that sort of thing was actually covered in journalism classes in colleges. Perhaps they don't bother with it anymore, since it tends to be a bit . . . inconvenient.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    He might have actually had his ass kicked. The hoax part is who the perp/perps were.....

Partial bingo printcraft. He didn't have his ass kicked, the scratches were self inflicted.

Breaking News: manager protects cash cow from ruining his cash cow status.

I still wonder if his manager/agent was in on it or rope-a-doped by juicy smollett.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    For some reason, I suspect the manager tried to get him to not do this. Seems to me that the manager has been awfully quiet this whole time.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    ... Care to elaborate on your angle?

giphy.gif

No, I think the subsequent posts to mine fairly 'flesh' out my thoughts, but thanks for asking.

p.s.: for another poster asking that we get back on track with the thread, I feel the Mueller investigation is a fairly politically violent twist on legitimate law enforcement activity, given the circumstances.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Yep...Manager ain't going to make any cabbage if the star he manages is in the hoosegow....

Manager stood to make more cabbage if this had played out and smollett got a pay increase from empire like he wanted.
    There’s your motive.

Waiting to see if juicy throws the manager under the wheels for a “publicity stunt” gone wrong.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    I find the salary topic a farce. This guy truly hated trump and his supporters. He feels like a victim for being gay, for being black and for being anti-trump. He’s a victim in his mind and this is/was his way to create an awareness. Create an increased level of sympathy and he is the hero!

Remember, in one of his statements he said he was going to help save the world (paraphrase mine).

I have already heard people say he is a psychopath and cannot be responsible. CNN has said he is a victim of public opinion. The groundwork is being laid for a softer sentence.

This IS a hate crime against white trump supporters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Pretty sure there was a time when that sort of thing was actually covered in journalism classes in colleges. Perhaps they don't bother with it anymore, since it tends to be a bit . . . inconvenient.
    I remember in my journalism class that an error in fact was an automatic F. But, hey, that was about 40 years ago.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Is that a crime? I see an awful lot of money pouring in to "foundations" from various foreign sources for various candidates. Is Russia not allowed to post anything on social media? What is an "influence campaign?" And why is that "influence campaign" the reason for Trump's election?

I agree.

10's of millions of dollars to grease the palms of the "right" candidate is no problem.

10's of thousands of dollars in Facebook ads for the "wrong" candidate... OMG! We need a Special Prosecutor (aka insurance policy).

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Capture.png

This really interests me more than the state charges in Chicago.
    Looking to see if any federal charges are filed for the mail portion of the hoax.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tre0762
    Top Bottom