• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    If they had any respect for the MAGA hat wearing folks, they would apologize.
    Since they have only hate and contempt for non-progressives, no apology will be forthcoming.

Why extend respect to those that don't respect you? That's just silly.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Mile_Kunis-no.gif

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Maxine Waters Reacts to Jussie Smollett Arrest

Kamala Harris reacts to Jussie Smollett arrest

They all seem pretty concerned about themselves and their agenda. Not much in the way of an apology to the MAGA hat wearing folks. :dunno:

Why should they apologize to MAGA hat wearing folks? Did they make some comment specifically related to that group, or did they simply condemn the attack?

I kinda think they do owe an apology. At least the people who think they live in a world where Smollett's story HAD to be true. Instead, the truth lies much closer to a world in which people like Jussie Smollett make up fake hate crimes to get more money. It's also a world in which major news papers have editors on staff who say they really NEED Smollett's story to be true.

A "we're sorry we wanted so desperately to believe something so utterly ridiculous, that Trump supporters were THAT racist." would do a lot to bridge the divide. Not gonna happen though.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I kinda think they do owe an apology. At least the people who think they live in a world where Smollett's story HAD to be true. Instead, the truth lies much closer to a world in which people like Jussie Smollett make up fake hate crimes to get more money. It's also a world in which major news papers have editors on staff who say they really NEED Smollett's story to be true.

A "we're sorry we wanted so desperately to believe something so utterly ridiculous, that Trump supporters were THAT racist." would do a lot to bridge the divide. Not gonna happen though.

Nope, its not. And it won't ever happen so long as each side villifies the other. Harris and Waters aren't respected by the "MAGA hat wearing crowd," so I repeat, why should they extend respect to those that don't respect them. That IS silly.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    Nope, its not. And it won't ever happen so long as each side villifies the other. Harris and Waters aren't respected by the "MAGA hat wearing crowd," so I repeat, why should they extend respect to those that don't respect them. That IS silly.

I don't know. Class and decency maybe. Someone needs to take the first step of finding some common ground.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Both Waters and Harris expressed disappointment that Smollett wasn't attacked after all. I wonder why they wanted him to be attacked? With friends like that...

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    If they had any respect for the MAGA hat wearing folks, they would apologize.
    Since they have only hate and contempt for non-progressives, no apology will be forthcoming.
    Makes it difficult to be the POTUS when you openly dislike almost 50% of the country

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I think the MAGA kid from KY should still apologize for smirk assaulting that Native American and those Black Hebrews like Savanah Guthrie tried to shame him into doing.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    What I don't get is, why plan and orchestrate a fake attack?:dunno:

Racism and homophobia are sooooooo rampant, MAGA supporters are sooooooo violent and intolerant, he should have just been able to walk around ANYWHERE and be viciously attacked within minutes.:rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tre0762
    Top Bottom