• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I'm not thinking the wild-eyed pistol waver has such a great life expectancy, either

Seems as though, given the opportunity of a distraction, the hat wearer could have dropped him and it would be a good shoot

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Capture.jpg

https://www.wbko.com/content/news/M...-at-Sams-Club-in-Bowling-Green-505971901.html

We should hold off on making judgments on this until we're sure we know all the facts.
    The MAGA hat man may have smirked at the wild-eyed pistol waver.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    We should hold off on making judgments on this until we're sure we know all the facts.
    The MAGA hat man may have smirked at the wild-eyed pistol waver.

Probably. I find it hard to believe 'ole wide eyes, who apparently was shopping with momma, just saw a hat and went taxi driver...

It clearly sounds like a case of intimidation by wide eyes, and I'll be glad when his carry privilege is revoked for life.

However, MAGA man seems to have a few screws loose if he went out to the parking lot to continue the fight.

Just from the story alone (which is probably inaccurate), I'm going with fail all around, and it's surprising no one was actually shot.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Cross-posted from where I dropped it in the wrong thread

"To allow a firearm to point at another human being is a deadly threat, and should always be treated as such." - Jeff Cooper

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Did Smollett fess up yet?

While we’re waiting I was just thinking about another element that makes no sense about this whole thing and that is who would lie in wait at 2:00am in subzero degree weather hoping to catch Smollett on the off chance that he would be out and about so they could jump him?

I think the answer is: No one would.

Maybe it’s been mentioned before IDK.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Probably. I find it hard to believe 'ole wide eyes, who apparently was shopping with momma, just saw a hat and went taxi driver...

It clearly sounds like a case of intimidation by wide eyes, and I'll be glad when his carry privilege is revoked for life.

However, MAGA man seems to have a few screws loose if he went out to the parking lot to continue the fight.

Just from the story alone (which is probably inaccurate), I'm going with fail all around, and it's surprising no one was actually shot.

I would not have followed him to the parking lot to 'continue the fight', but I would want to get his license number for the police report

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I wonder if the beefcake brothers were miffed at all when Jussie claimed to have fought back.

They were probably all like, "Dude couldn't fight his way out of Cole Haan loafers."

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    How dare you deny 'his truth'.
    Oh yeah I forgot.

Everyone is entitled to “thier own truth” and they shouldn’t be denied or challenged on it no matter how much of a ****ed up lie it is because we’ve never walked in thier shoes.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Cross-posted from where I dropped it in the wrong thread

"To allow a firearm to point at another human being is a deadly threat, and should always be treated as such." - Jeff Cooper

I file this in the bull**** category along with Cooper’s rule number one. Taken literally, gun shops and public ranges would be the deadliest places in America with all the ****ty gun handling going on there.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I file this in the bull**** category along with Cooper’s rule number one. Taken literally, gun shops and public ranges would be the deadliest places in America with all the ****ty gun handling going on there.

In terms of the risk of being unintentionally shot, they absolutely are. I generally only entertain criticism of Cooper from those of equal stature within the firearms community

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Or he recognized that a bully is a coward.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Alamo again.

:yesway: but I would not have gotten in his face I would have called 911 and taken a pic of him and his license plate.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    In terms of the risk of being unintentionally shot, they absolutely are. I generally only entertain criticism of Cooper from those of equal stature within the firearms community

Thanks for entertaining my criticism of Cooper...

To clarify, gun shops and public ranges would be the deadliest places in America because anytime some noob flagged an employee or customer who is carrying they would be shot...

Do you have statistics to back up that claim? I went looking and got buried in an avalanche of anti-gun crap.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom