Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'd fight like hell to hold onto the right sandwich.
    Ueah, but Smollett claims he fought back. And if his story is true, he lost. I mean once you start losing, you look at your sandwich. You look at your other hand. And you make a tough decision. You do the math. I dunno. Maybe the calculus was. I’m getting my ass beat either way. Might as well save the sammie. But if the sandwich was that good. And the attackers kicked his ass. Why wouldn’t they take his sandwich? Spoils of war and all.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Breaking: Chicago police find two dead in alley. Smollet charged with homocide.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    He should've beat the MAGA thugs with the sammich.

1000.jpg.cf.jpg

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    We've never see what the other guys looked like after this.

You say this in jest, but my theory is that is part of the reason for the story he created. Who hangs out all hours of the night, in all weather seeking shelter under overpasses? I think he "fought off" a hungry homeless person who was trying to swipe his sandwich. Retained his sandwich and got doused with urine for his efforts.

Not really what you would call a "hero" story, so he invented one.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    [h=1]Antifa activist facing assault charges was tied to Democratic policymakers[/h]https://www.foxnews.com/politics/antifa-activist-facing-assault-charges-was-tied-to-democratic-policymakers

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Smollett walked out of the frame holding a sandwich. So. He was attacked by the two MAGA thugs, they beat him hup, and put a clothes line around his neck, dumped some chemicals on him, and proclaimed Lower Wacker drive in downtown Chicago, MAGA country. But then he fought back like gay 2pac, and walked back into the camera frame 60 seconds later—still holding his sandwich.

Okay. What’s percent likelihood the story is true? Gimme a number. I’ll be generous and say him 5%.

^^^^ This right here ^^^^

What self-respecting MAGA man is going to kick his ass and NOT take the sammich? It's an obvious lie on it's face. Case closed.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You say this in jest, but my theory is that is part of the reason for the story he created. Who hangs out all hours of the night, in all weather seeking shelter under overpasses? I think he "fought off" a hungry homeless person who was trying to swipe his sandwich. Retained his sandwich and got doused with urine for his efforts.

Not really what you would call a "hero" story, so he invented one.
    Nah. There was no assault. The clothesline-as-racist-intent aspect of the story points more to complete premeditated fabrication. There is also no evidence that any liquid at allnwas thrown on him. It’s just what he reported to the police.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    How? Because they are bipedal?

APB Chicago: Be on the look out for people with two legs, but don't rule out prosthetics at this time. Must also be capable of going outside when it's dark...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    He is doubling down in an interview on ABC.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life...sed-off-people-dont-believe-truth/2865051002/

Says that the two guys in the video walking away from him are the two that attacked him.

https://www.thewrap.com/jussie-smol...n-in-surveillance-footage-attacked-him-video/

How do I not believe that? Is he ****ing serious? C’mon man. Confess. Might as well show us the receipt from Walmart for the clothesline. And when did the chemical part of the story change? It was first reported that they dumped the chemical on his clothing. So now he’s saying it was a facial?

How can I not believe him?

His story is inconsistent, sensational, and requires belief in things far out of ordinary. Lower Wacker Drive is not “MAGA country”. People who identify themselves as MAGA people in Chicago, get THEIR ass beat. I live in legit MAGA country, and yes there are a few racist Trumpers, but no one talks like that. He’s completely projecting his imagination onto Trumpers because his world is fare from MAGA country.

It was reported that the two men were walking away from and not near the area where Mollett was, and were never seen in any of the cameras Mollet was seen in. Mollett was only off camera for 60 seconds. Maybe enough time for all that to go down. But not consistent with the narrative and all the evidence reported so far.

It’s easy for him to claim those two guys in the video are the perpetrators. They’ll likely never be identified. And the media wont ask him the hard questions. They’re not objective unbiased reporters of news, they’re his sympathizers. they were ever identified, it likely would be embarrassing for him. Doubtful anyone walking around Lower Wacker drive at 2am are Trumpers.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Smollett all but identifies a couple of shadowy figures as the ones that attacked him. Ok.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Smollett all but identifies a couple of shadowy figures as the ones that attacked him. Ok.
    Then you have this quote from the USA article
    Due to the nature of the attack, Smollett says he does not have much in the way of descriptions of his assailants.
    No description, but he knows those two were the ones that attacked him.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Then you have this quote from the USA article

No description, but he knows those two were the ones that attacked him.

Even if it wasn't an actual MAGA roving band of MAGA (lets face it "crackers") at 2 am in Chicago with bleach and a rope we all KNOW they really wanted to.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom