Not open for further replies.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Maybe we need to create a "fantasy political violence" thread?

This case would be the start, we could add to it easily because hoax crimes seems to be a common theme from one side of the aisle.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    MAGAman gets physical with some TV news crews, specifically a BBC cameraguy.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47208909

Sporting a Make America Great Again cap, the man shoved and swore at the BBC's Ron Skeans and other news crews before being pulled away.
    By another man in a MAGA hat.

Agent provocateur?

It bothered me a minuscule amount seeing the bigger guys tearing the flag away from the two girls. But context is everything we do not know the actions leading up to the incident.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    A small scratch under the eye and a now admitted NOT broken rib can easily be accomplished in one second.

The two fights I got into in HS were over in well under a minute. In one, I encountered the bully that would try to get me to fight him in the halls, but I refused. It wasnt worth my time to get suspended. He didnt care.*

He and his toadie were sitting on the steps outside the drug store after school. I was walking up the steps and he approached and did the fake punch move to get me to flinch like he typically did, but unlike the times in school I didnt ignore him. Instead I threw him into and arm bar and took him down flat on his back. And while putting a not insignificant amount of pressure on his windpipe with my elbow I carefully explained that this was his absolute last chance to cut the crap, and just because I wouldnt fight him it didnt mean I was afraid of losing. I let him go and went on about my business. He never bothered me again.

*He still doesnt care, as he sits in Wabash Correctional for murder he committed the summer after he "graduated". And by "graduated" he magically ammassed just enough credits to graduate even with not turning in any homework. (nobody wanted him there another year)

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    The tea leaves suggest the next iteration of the narrative will be:

Just like many People of Color and members of the LGBTQ community, the police are not there to protect us. Jussie was the victim of this crime. The whole thing started on a leak from the CPD that was untrue. The reason they handed over a redacted activity list from the phone was because they are afraid of leaks by CPD. In fact, the facts surrounding the phone activity log WERE leaked which further proves that police can't be trusted. Jussie will no longer cooperate with the cruel and callous system that is fundamentally incapable of protecting him. This is why there's no cooperation with the police, because they are untrustworthsomy.

Of course, I disagree with that whole thing, but something along those lines will come out. Dude can't really help the police, or just doesn't want to, and will need a narrative that explains it.

If CPD files charges after that, it'll look like they're angry about what he says and he'll be a "political prisoner."

No way charges are filed, no matter what Eddie Johnson would like to do.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Yeah, I agree.

I believe CPD came out harsh that if they think he falsely informed, they'd charge him. Might've been a way to smoke out someone with no celebrity status, but that won't work in this situation.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    My wife turned to fox for a weather report.

After I read my Bible and started reading here, I turned on the TV for noise. It was still on 32 Fox and they were discussing this. There was a correspondent from Chicago In a t shirt and dreadlocks who at the end of his report signed off with a scowl and "I believe Jueeie."

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    My wife turned to fox for a weather report.

After I read my Bible and started reading here, I turned on the TV for noise. It was still on 32 Fox and they were discussing this. There was a correspondent from Chicago In a t shirt and dreadlocks who at the end of his report signed off with a scowl and "I believe Jueeie."

How is dirty patchouli smelling dreadlocked, Birkenstock hippie working as a correspondent for Fox? Doesn't their viewship look down on those type of people? :laugh:

Last edited:

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Gays in CA got beat up all the time.
    The Flamboyant gays did but not from "Gay Bashers", but from other gays. (I know right?) When I worked in theatre and entertainment gigs Monday is when you'd hear all the horror stories (or whore stories) from their weekend beat down. Apparently gay on gay hook ups in clubs can end with gays beating and robbing the drunk gays. I knew this one guy, Bradley, that got beat and robbed all the time. Like once or twice a month. One time in his apartment after a night of (Yucky) he got severely beat and all his stuff was either broken or stolen including all the windows. Thing is that Bradley was a frickin hulk. The guy was scary huge and worked out all the time but confronted, he was a total puss.

**Flamboyant-
    - Gay parade gays. Any Disney employee with shaved eyebrows.

This Smollett story sounds more like he had a gay hook up that went wrong and turned it into a blame Trump campaign.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If Smollett is to be believed, he was targeted, and 60 seconds is more than enough time to mess someone up, hell 15 seconds will do.
    Smollett walked out of the frame holding a sandwich. So. He was attacked by the two MAGA thugs, they beat him hup, and put a clothes line around his neck, dumped some chemicals on him, and proclaimed Lower Wacker drive in downtown Chicago, MAGA country. But then he fought back like gay 2pac, and walked back into the camera frame 60 seconds later—still holding his sandwich.

Okay. What’s percent likelihood the story is true? Gimme a number. I’ll be generous and say him 5%.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom