jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    PNPpP9H.png

If there's tension, I'd say there's no reason for it. Just speak your mind and if someone else is of another mind, so be it. But that doesn't mean we can't challenge the mindset of other people. It doesn't have to involve tension. They're just words with ideas behind them. If that hurts you, well, I guess you need the ignore button. (rhetorical "you", of course)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don't like to see it from the right, or the alt-right (whatever that is today), but there's a saying... if you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Alt right and right aren’t the same entities. Alt right isn’t even necessarily conservative. They tend to be more collectivist. More authoritarian. More racially motivated. Uber nationalist.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Alt right and right aren’t the same entities. Alt right isn’t even necessarily conservative. They tend to be more collectivist. More authoritarian. More racially motivated. Uber nationalist.

Yes, but definitions created by the left tend to change from day to day... hence my "whatever that is today" qualification.

Signed,

Just an average white guy (aka Literally Hitler!).

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    If only she had worked on the Mark 14 torpedo. That dog needed to be taken out and shot, but not at anything you wanted to sink.

“If the Bureau of Ordnance can’t provide us with torpedoes that will hit and explode, then by God get Bureau of Ships to design a boat hook with which we can rip the plates off the target’s sides.”

—RADM Charles A. Lockwood, Commander, Submarines, Pacific Fleet (COMSUBPAC)

”Uncle Charley” Lockwood is supposed to have made that statement about the Mark 14 in a meeting in front of the Chief of the Bureau of Ordnance, his friend RADM W. H. P. “Spike” Blandy.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I don't like to see it from the right, or the alt-right (whatever that is today), but there's a saying... if you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

The right (conservatives) havn't been in a fair fight for quite some time, when you consider the MSM, Rhino's, education, etc ... It's almost time for people take off the gloves, and preserve the last vestiges of the original America that remain.

Or perhaps, it's past time to do this. How exactly, to do this, I'm not sure yet.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yes, but definitions created by the left tend to change from day to day... hence my "whatever that is today" qualification.

Signed,

Just an average white guy (aka Literally Hitler!).

Oh, you can't trust how the left labels things. To everyone in the middle left, everyone to the right of that are alt-right, or alt-right sympathizers, or alt-right adjacent. And every person right of center is a fascist nazi.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    “If the Bureau of Ordnance can’t provide us with torpedoes that will hit and explode, then by God get Bureau of Ships to design a boat hook with which we can rip the plates off the target’s sides.”

—RADM Charles A. Lockwood, Commander, Submarines, Pacific Fleet (COMSUBPAC)

”Uncle Charley” Lockwood is supposed to have made that statement about the Mark 14 in a meeting in front of the Chief of the Bureau of Ordnance, his friend RADM W. H. P. “Spike” Blandy.

Mothers maiden name was "Lockwood"....there is a connection.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    ‘Two persons of interest’ in relation to Jussie Smollett ‘attack’ in Chicago turn out to be homeless, were never near Smollett. Smollett also didn’t have a broken rib as he claimed. He also still refuses to give his phone to police, despite claiming it has evidence on it.

Should graduate to the "Literally 'fake news' Thread" soon.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

The people who actually use ridiculous labels like "alt-right" on a regular basis almost always mean anyone and everyone who doesn't adhere 100% to the extreme left agenda. When people like Tim Pool are labeled "alt-right," it's a meaningless term.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    The right (conservatives) havn't been in a fair fight for quite some time, when you consider the MSM, [STRIKE]Rhino's[/STRIKE]rinos, education, etc ... It's almost time for people take off the gloves, and preserve the last vestiges of the original America that remain.

Or perhaps, it's past time to do this. How exactly, to do this, I'm not sure yet.

Fixed it for you.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    The right (conservatives) havn't been in a fair fight for quite some time, when you consider the MSM, [STRIKE]Rhino's[/STRIKE] rinos, education, etc ... It's almost time for people take off the gloves, and preserve the last vestiges of the original America that remain.

Fixed it for you.

Hey Rhino....
    Did you just "Correct" yourself? :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom