PART 3: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience, and what is all this crap about pineapple on pizza.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Anything I eat with kraut gets the PhD treatment (piled high and deep) but that is a bridge too far.

(Reuben pizza might be a contender)
    Maybe just think of it as a rather round-ish single-sided reuben sammich?

Been forever since I had a really good reuben sammich. ****. Now I'm hungry. Sigh

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I like a good Reuben sandwich
    I'll be making reubens this weekend. Think I have 3 left in the deep freezer. Usually buy 7 around St. Patrick's Day as that's the only time they're on sale. Buy enough to have reubens every other month

Back to pizza. One of my local pizza joints (Ts pizza) makes an awesome Italian Beef pizza. Haven't had it in awhile. Might be time to change that

Reactions: KG1

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I miss Tie Dye Grill on Shadeland. They had a killer Reuben. I'd say at least on par with Shapiro's if not better.

The last REALLY good ones I had were when I was living in Wright Quad at IUB... back in the day, when they had an ACTUAL kitchen staff serving REAL food, there used to be a whole bunch of little old ladies working the food prep that had Germanic heritage... every great once in a while reubens would come up on the rotation. Most college kids had no clue how good they were or just turned their noses on general principal. Those little old ladies figured out real quick that I truly loved those sammiches, so I got to ignore the quota limits and get as many as I wanted. They also did a KILLER batch of liver and onions--same deal for me. OMG, but I miss those days and those little old ladies!!!!
    I heard some time ago that it's all food court this and food court that nowadays... so much for actual meals prepped and served up cafeteria style by real cooks. Glad I was there when I was.

Top Bottom