• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    A lot of folks, me included, have just disconnected from modern culture as it's obnoxious, loud, and shrill. It's hard to find the decent nuggets of value in all the trash. News doesn't run much in the way of economic or science articles anymore, it's always hollywood dumpster fire in your face politics. I guess that's what most people want, but I've just turned it off, one of the great things about it, it comes with an off button.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    A MAGA hat for those of us who are self defense conscious 24/7 is a bad idea IMHO. Way too many loons out there with nothing to lose to be a target now days.

That said I'm thinking pretty serious about having one of those Trump 2020 hats for range wear. I'm not much of a camo hat guy unless I'm wanting to camouflage, but I like that one.

The next election is conversation that we should be having on the range. We cannot let the enemy win again...

I am not a "go along to get along" type of guy. It must be one of my many personality flaws.

If I get poked with a stick, I don't blame the stick. I have never owned a MAGA hat but this may be a good reason to get one.

It isn't that I wish to cause conflict but to deny other self satisfying people their intended goal of exerting control over me.

There is no appeasing the beast. To try by ridding ourselves of all red hats won't satisfy them, they will just be power drunk and eagerly look for the next target.

I am not trying to force my beliefs on them, it is the opposite. I don't want them to try and force their's on me. This was the concept which allowed so many different individuals to come together and make one country. Otherwise we might as well take the word "United" away from the word "States"...

Well, I carry a gun, so I am not looking to get into an argument that could, as we have seen, make me fear serious bodily injury.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Your argument becomes more than difficult, it becomes doubtful?
    I'm glad you are coming around to reality.

ElasticAnxiousHornet.gif

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    There you go. You keep denying the problems with the left. We all know the problems on the right. They’re contained. People ont he right don’t like Nazis. They don’t like White Supremacy. There’s very few of those types, relatively. The violence can be over the top, and it needs to be wiped out. But it’s not all that popular as the people on the left like to imagine.

But, the radicalized left is cool to a lot of people. “Defeat the fascists” sounds beneficial. Communism sounds benevolent, empathetic. That a reason why it’s more dangerous than the fringe right. Because they justify violent behavior as it sounds like they’re just freedom fighters, fighting against oppression, without realizing that they’ve become the oppressors.

I can’t take anyone seriously who denies the danger of the left right now. Those of you who do are either willfully blind, naive, or a dishonest broker.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    There you go. You keep denying the problems with the left. We all know the problems on the right. They’re contained. People ont he right don’t like Nazis. They don’t like White Supremacy. There’s very few of those types, relatively. The violence can be over the top, and it needs to be wiped out. But it’s not all that popular as the people on the left like to imagine.

But, the radicalized left is cool to a lot of people. “Defeat the fascists” sounds beneficial. Communism sounds benevolent, empathetic. That a reason why it’s more dangerous than the fringe right. Because they justify violent behavior as it sounds like they’re just freedom fighters, fighting against oppression, without realizing that they’ve become the oppressors.

I can’t take anyone seriously who denies the danger of the left right now. Those of you who do are either willfully blind, naive, or a dishonest broker.

That is incorrect, but I can fully understand why on a primarily conservative website people more willing to see themselves as victims over non-conservatives.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    ... I can fully understand why on a primarily conservative website people more willing to see themselves as victims over non-conservatives.

That has absolutely nothing to do with it and again it still denies the reality outside of "conservative website".

That is incorrect

You are massively downplaying what is going on from the leftists.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I know it is not popular, but there is an ignore feature on INGO.

Indiucky says that someone who brings useful content should not be ignored. I have not seen useful content from some so I only have to see their detractions, accusations and implacability when some quote them.

#useignore It is good for your mental health.

Romans 1:31 | View whole chapter | See verse in context
    Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I know it is not popular, but there is an ignore feature on INGO.

Indiucky says that someone who brings useful content should not be ignored. I have not seen useful content from some so I only have to see their detractions, accusations and implacability when some quote them.

#useignore It is good for your mental health.

I wholeheartedly agree. If someone doesn't like their worldview being challenged, then by all means seek a safe space... but I don't think Jamil or Printcraft, nor a bunch others, are the types. The suggestion is appreciated though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom