Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    If only she had worked on the Mark 14 torpedo. That dog needed to be taken out and shot, but not at anything you wanted to sink.

She tried. And the Navy didnt like it.

She is technically the mother of wifi with her invention of of frequency hopping.

[video=youtube;nbZnrseHihI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbZnrseHihI[/video]

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I know it is not popular, but there is an ignore feature on INGO.

Indiucky says that someone who brings useful content should not be ignored. I have not seen useful content from some so I only have to see their detractions, accusations and implacability when some quote them.

#useignore It is good for your mental health.

:yesway: :thumbsup: :yesway: :thumbsup: :yesway: :thumbsup:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That is incorrect, but I can fully understand why on a primarily conservative website people more willing to see themselves as victims over non-conservatives.

What's incorrect? That you deny there are problems with the left? Or that there ARE problems with the left? Or that the problems on the left are actually more dangerous than the problems on the right?

And I don't see conservatives as victims. I see free society as the eventual victims of wrong headed social justice. I see the fringe left as gaining power they shouldn't have, and I see the left progressing further leftwards towards the fringes virtually unimpeded, and I see people on the center-left to left, denying that it's happening anywhere near the extent to which it's happening.

I'm quite willing to recognize the problems on the right. But as I said, they're mostly constrained to the fringes because only the fringe right are willing to entertain fringe right ideas. It's gotten a little broader with the alt-right. But there are far fewer people on the right willing to entertain those ideas like white nationalism, etcetera. And there's not the pressure to accept fringe right ideas like there is to accept fringe left ideas. The alt-right doesn't mob-shamed you for rejecting racism. You might get called a cuck, which is retarded, but then you just call those ****ers retards and tell them to **** all the way off.

On the left, they'll mob shame you into accepting their insane social justice. They'll dox you. They'll work to get you fired. At work you basically have to keep your mouth shut. People are afraid to speak the truth if it goes counter to the insane social justice. That's a problem. It's also a problem that the left doesn't see the fringe left as the anathema the right sees the fringe right. There's not enough people on the left that think the progression of insane leftism has gone too far. There are too many people that deny there's even a problem, and too many people who think the alt right is a bigger problem. If you think the right is a bigger threat to Western society than the fringe left, we probably don't have much else to say.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom