• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    What are the percentages on false vs real substantiated claims of violence coming from the lib/TDS crowd?

Political/ideological violence? Like shooting up churches, bomb plots, running over protesters, shooting up schools, shooting convince store clerks, shooting up synagogues, train stabbings? Which one of those are fake?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Nah, I was asking about those that so often make this stuff up. You know, the Russia, Russia, Russia sort of crowd?

Those that make the false claims, the native American/black Isrealites crew, those that claim racial slurs with no confirmation, possibly this Smullet dude?

What are the percentages of real vs false claims of violence from the lib/TDS crowd? How many are made up vs how many substantiated?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Nah, I was asking about those that so often make this stuff up. You know, the Russia, Russia, Russia sort of crowd?

Those that make the false claims, the native American/black Isrealites crew, those that claim racial slurs with no confirmation, possibly this Smullet dude?

What are the percentages of real vs false claims of violence from the lib/TDS crowd? How many are made up vs how many substantiated?

I am unaware of any scholarly study concerning such, so I imagine it is as frequent, or rare, as one's pre-conditioned biases allow them to believe.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    I don't know if it's accurate or not. The comment was originally a tongue in cheek response to the question as to whether there was any Trump supporters who didn't think attacking someone for their views is wrong. I just went with the easy response, despite you and I both knowing there are plenty of people, Trump supporters included, that think such is justified.

You may "know" that. I do not. I do believe that CPD should get the Intelligence unit and Hank Voight on the case to sort it all out. Don't you?

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    If this is indeed a hoax then this "Smollett" person needs get the **** beat out of it..... and maybe a broken rib or two...... and some disinfectant poured over it.
    Now the rope? That's just going too far. :rolleyes:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You may "know" that. I do not. I do believe that CPD should get the Intelligence unit and Hank Voight on the case to sort it all out. Don't you?

You do, you just are unwilling to admit it, for whatever reason. I am pretty confident that you have deductive reasoning skills.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    storm.gif

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.

You mean like the false claims sent to my employer by a black anti-white group on Facebook who’s sole purpose is to get white people fired? The ones who edited posts then screenshot the edits to email? Those types?

Wait. Never happened. Can’t because.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Between the buzzfeed debacle and smirkgate your batting average has been pretty low lately.
    Suggestion: I would question where you are getting your [STRIKE]news[/STRIKE] opinion input from.

Why bother? It’s not like he will ever admit he was wrong. It will still be a trump supporters fault somehow. Just like those kids “should have known better”.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    [video=youtube_share;7fGU5R2qBDc]https://youtu.be/7fGU5R2qBDc[/video]
    This is what people sound like when they’re trying to justify the side they’ve already taken. He hasn’t put his ideas through the “am I full of ****?” test. For one thing, he’s saying two way communication is the only way to determine when a living thing is sentient. He’s also saying that sentience is the proper way to determine when it’s murder to kill a living thing, and when it’s not. In both areas, he seems to be full of ****.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I am unaware of any scholarly study concerning such, so I imagine it is as frequent, or rare, as one's pre-conditioned biases allow them to believe.
    I would say what he’s talking about is the events the mainstream media decides are issues of racial predudice but turn out to be, either hoaxes, or a complete misinterpretation by the left and the media. Turns out Travon Martin wasn’t profiled, he was a thug. Hands up don’t shoot didn’t happen. Miss “I don’t know how they could have such hatred in they heart” was a scammer trying to make her gofundme fortune. The list goes on. Of course there are some instances of legitimate racist violence. And there are plenty of examples of “hate hoaxes” too. But as you say, it’s hard to say which number is higher. Hoaxes vs real. I’d like to see a legitimate study done.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I wonder how many antifa read Unintended Consequences.

Heck, I kinda wonder how mant INGOers have. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom