• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Now that I think about it, and I would never have said this because it seems like a personal attack on some INGOers, but yeah - there are some MSM outlets that I absolutely don't believe because they are consistently wrong and have values inconsistent with ethical and principled discourse (let alone integrity).

But, I never would've said that about INGOers.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Now that I think about it, and I would never have said this because it seems like a personal attack on some INGOers, but yeah - there are some MSM outlets that I absolutely don't believe because they are consistently wrong and have values inconsistent with ethical and principled discourse (let alone integrity).

But, I never would've said that about INGOers.

Something something the unexamined life something

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    BPMZ.gif

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Investigate it as if it were true unless the evidence no longer supports the allegation.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I don't really get the MAGA connection, either. Has Trump said anything against gays, ever? I can't even recall him calling out Mexico for sending us their LGBTQRSTUVWXYZs. I know he is getting flack for the transgenders in the military decision, and he might have said it's OK for people to have a religious objection to their behavior (although I'm not aware of him having specifically said so, or at least not as coherently)

The alignment of the narrative seems to be with the whole "Trump is literally killing LGBTQs" hysteria that permeates the left, not with anything I would expect out of MAGA - or even alt-right actors wrapping themselves in the mantle of MAGA to cloud the issues (unless Smollett is also jewish)

I don't know, but according to dozens (probably well over 100) of social justice warriors I've seen interviewed on youtube, he apparently intends to round them up and kill them all. Exactly 0 of them has provided any evidence of his nefarious plans, but evidence, facts, and logic play no role there.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Well, you hear on the local news 50 year old men now saying some priest diddled them when they were young, and you think. Wow. Every priest must be a kid ****er. But, it's kinda like pit bull bites. It's not all of them.

I have never met a pitbull that didn't bite.

Not sure if any of them were gay though. Does that make a difference?

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    I may have missed this in the flood of posts, but the date on this is interesting. Smollett has been harboring some serious hate for Trump for a very long time.

ggn5Hdn.jpg

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I may have missed this in the flood of posts, but the date on this is interesting. Smollett has been harboring some serious hate for Trump for a very long time.

ggn5Hdn.jpg

Maybe he and the same person or persons who assisted him in his little hoax would be amenable to trying. That would be fun to watch!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Btheking
    Top Bottom