Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think ths hoax wasn’t very well thought out. Bet he’s thinking, “dang; I had no idea they had so many surveillance cameras! Shouldda paid some people to ruff me up on camera.”

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    NBC reporting that CPD has reviewed "hours" of surveillance video from 20 cameras in the area and so far have seen no evidence of an assault. :scratch:
    It’s obviously a coverup. What are the cameras trying to hide? The cameras need body cams.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Second City Cop

Commenting on the CPD superintendent's claim to the press that they are "making gains:"

Well, that's just bull****. Would you like to know what detectives are telling us?

• It never happened. CPD is wasting hundreds of man hours to solve a Grindr date gone bad. The "victim" is refusing all forms of cooperation, his "ear witness" isn't cooperating, the Hollywood press is running with a non-existent narrative. The "persons of interest" are all but unidentifiable and left the area 20 minutes before the "attack," not to mention the anonymous witness who saw a "hillbilly looking" character that not a single camera in a one mile radius has a picture of.
    And that's just from a couple of people working the case.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Capture.jpg

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    New info says that he returned with the noose still around his neck (weird), still had his seemingly unharmed sandwitch in his hand as he entered his manager's apartment building, and was on the phone with his manager during the attack. So exactly how did he fight off his attacker(s) with a phone in one hand and a sammich in the other?

And also tweets from his supporters close to him, like the studio are being quietly taken down. Why? Do they know something we dont? Why would you take down that post if you believe and support him?

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    If the victim's story is accurate, noting it hasn't been disproven, then yeah obviously Trump supporters would be the obvious go-to.

As I would expect, you are assuming its accurate. Personally, I have no comment or agenda on it. I think CPD is still investigating. I think they need to get SGT Voight on the case.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    As I would expect, you are assuming its accurate. Personally, I have no comment or agenda on it. I think CPD is still investigating. I think they need to get SGT Voight on the case.

I don't know if it's accurate or not. The comment was originally a tongue in cheek response to the question as to whether there was any Trump supporters who didn't think attacking someone for their views is wrong. I just went with the easy response, despite you and I both knowing there are plenty of people, Trump supporters included, that think such is justified.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    If the victim's story is accurate, noting it hasn't been disproven, then yeah obviously Trump supporters would be the obvious go-to.

Between the buzzfeed debacle and smirkgate your batting average has been pretty low lately.
    Suggestion: I would question where you are getting your [STRIKE]news[/STRIKE] opinion input from.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom