www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Bottom Line:

There is NO justification for ANYONE to physically attack this person or any other person because of their political views or sexual orientation.
    If the perpetrators are caught, they should be prosecuted and punished under the law.
    Is there ANY Trump supporter who disagrees with those statements?

sure there are.

They probably also think she was asking for it because she was wearing a short skirt.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Not an Absolute Trump Supporter, I just don' see the benefit in being a Trump detractor. I basically support a lot of his promises, he has disappointing me on the 2A.

I personally believe there is no reason to harm ANYONE emotionally or physically, intentionally, aside from self defense.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Bottom Line:

There is NO justification for ANYONE to physically attack this person or any other person because of their political views or sexual orientation.
    If the perpetrators are caught, they should be prosecuted and punished under the law.

The guys that did it? :dunno:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    tenor.gif

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Bottom Line:

Wait just a minute.

Is this a trick question? :rolleyes:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I heard on the MSM that Catholic youth are all smirking, proto white supremacists and misogynists as well as children of privilege, so what's your point?

I guess nothing since INGO, based on your words above, is as unscrupulous as the MSM. I mean is there any other way to interpret it?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    TMZ is reporting, with a pic, that the Empire production in Chicago received a threat that included a MAGA reference. Dude was attacked in Chicago.

For me, that coincidence (if it is one) is enough to suggest that it wasn't random. And, if it wasn't random, then some of those questionable facts make sense.

The coverage remains alarmist (he drove himself to the hospital at least an hour after the attack, at the request of police - that's a different thing than being "hospitalized after an attack"). The thing about not letting cops see his phone is suspicious (although there may have been evidence of other questionable activity on it).

So, much is still unresolved.

Plus there's the whole thing about wearing the rope for almost an hour. That's kinda weird. I saw the letter when I first heard about the story. Real? Maybe. Fake? Maybe. Probably the letter is as real or fake as the attack was.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I guess nothing since INGO, based on your words above, is as unscrupulous as the MSM. I mean is there any other way to interpret it?

Ahh, but you actually said INGO was Stormfront light. The inference you draw from my post is equally specious

Edit: coloration for clarity of intent

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I heard you shouldn't believe everything you read in the MSM. I'm gonna' go out on a limb here and suggest the same is true about INGO

I did not hear on INGO that some gay Catholic priests are kid ****ers. I may have heard it on MSM. But I kinda think it's true. Some gay Catholic priests are kid ****ers. And they should stop it.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I did not hear on INGO that some gay Catholic priests are kid ****ers. I may have heard it on MSM. But I kinda think it's true. Some gay Catholic priests are kid ****ers. And they should stop it.

Joe Rogan, I'm betting.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom