ihstb9i6jo601.png

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Murder and Mayhem (maiming someone so they cannot serve in the military) used to be crimes against the state.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Is that a joke? I believe the elements could be true, if she actually said the first part.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    The word Don Lemon used was "Hypocrite".....Is that what you are looking for???? :)

IIRC it seems the time's Trump got on Obama's golf was the timing of when he played rather that he played...Even the tweets you show sort of imply that.....I remember being kind of ticked off when he ditched Justice Scalia's funeral to play golf....I would do the same if Ginsberg passed and Trump ditched the funeral to play golf....

The other "H" word that Trump uses is Hyperbole. Trump talks about it in his book, The Art of the Deal.

1-7-300x141.jpg

In my case, I listen to what Trump says and take him seriously, not literally.

As President, his bottom line is sticking to his campaign promises. Checking each of them off as he completes them, is his form of accountability to the American people.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    The other "H" word that Trump uses is Hyperbole. Trump talks about it in his book, The Art of the Deal.

1-7-300x141.jpg

In my case, I listen to what Trump says and take him seriously, not literally.

As President, his bottom line is sticking to his campaign promises. Checking each of them off as he completes them, is his form of accountability to the American people.

:yesway:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Now that made me laugh. Unfortunately I have to read it around before I can rep you again. :lmfao:

CNN's quest for truth behind truck blocking view of Trump golf course stretches into second day!

Day two of Golfgate...CNN is staying on it....I hope we get to the bottom of this....Did the driver of the white truck collude with the Trump Administration to block CNN's scoop??? Was it the Sheriff's Department??? The Secret Service??? Who knew what and when???? Was the driver a Russian immigrant???

I hope we can get some answers.....CNN is trying to break a story that President Trump turned the economy around, destroyed most of ISIS (by giving the military a free reign), cut illegal immigration in half and lowered unemployment in less than one year while still managing to take some time off to play golf....Who is colluding to keep this story from breaking?????

Inquiring mind's want to know.....

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    CNN's quest for truth behind truck blocking view of Trump golf course stretches into second day!

Day two of Golfgate...CNN is staying on it....I hope we get to the bottom of this....Did the driver of the white truck collude with the Trump Administration to block CNN's scoop??? Was it the Sheriff's Department??? The Secret Service??? Who knew what and when???? Was the driver a Russian immigrant???

I hope we can get some answers.....CNN is trying to break a story that President Trump turned the economy around, destroyed most of ISIS (by giving the military a free reign), cut illegal immigration in half and lowered unemployment in less than one year while still managing to take some time off to play golf....Who is colluding to keep this story from breaking?????

Inquiring mind's want to know.....

It's that dogged determination that we've come to expect from our journalists. The truth must be told!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom