tenor.gif

:hehe:

:rofl:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The thing lately Kut, is that you seem to be channeling Dddrees.

Pure hatred. I do not believe that I hate Obama now or ever. I disagreed vehemently with his policies, but did not ate the man. I apologize I f I have attacked you personally, I don't mean to, but your attitude has me on edge.

My attitude is only amplified when I'm attacked personally. Then I double down. I tend to keep my criticisms very vanilla, until it becomes a personal attack... then, I sell completely out.... not on the poster, but on the subject they are offended by. If the complaints were based on faulty logic, I'll have to deal with it... when the complaints are about me personally, then I'm going to find a way to reach parity. And I accept your apology.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

It's Golfgate......CNN is dead on...CNN have reached out to the sheriff's office, the secret service, etc..To find out just what the heck is going on...It seems the President was golfing and CNN wants to remind you that golfing is only cool if a Democrat President does it...It shows he is relaxed and confident....With Trump it shows elitism something something.......

Also in the news Trump gets two scoops of ice cream and drinks eight Diet Cokes a day...Is there no end to the horrors?????

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    It's Golfgate......CNN is dead on...CNN have reached out to the sheriff's office, the secret service, etc..To find out just what the heck is going on...It seems the President was golfing and CNN wants to remind you that golfing is only cool if a Democrat President does it...It shows he is relaxed and confident....With Trump it shows elitism something something.......

Also in the news Trump gets two scoops of ice cream and drinks eight Diet Cokes a day...Is there no end to the horrors?????

Well, there is this.... relaxed... confident.... and....????..... (it starts with an "H")
    ety29x.jpg

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Well, there is this.... relaxed... confident.... and....????..... (it starts with an "H")
    ety29x.jpg

The word Don Lemon used was "Hypocrite".....Is that what you are looking for???? :)

IIRC it seems the time's Trump got on Obama's golf was the timing of when he played rather that he played...Even the tweets you show sort of imply that.....I remember being kind of ticked off when he ditched Justice Scalia's funeral to play golf....I would do the same if Ginsberg passed and Trump ditched the funeral to play golf....

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The word Don Lemon used was "Hypocrite".....Is that what you are looking for???? :)

I only got on Obama's golf when he played instead of going to Scalia's funeral, during the flooding, etc...IIRC it seems the time's Trump got on Obama's golf was the timing of when he played rather that he played...Even the tweets you show sort of imply that.....

Well, when you consider the following... Don Lemon kinda has a point.
    [video=youtube;claPetUPO7s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=claPetUPO7s[/video]

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Well, when you consider the following... Don Lemon kinda has a point.

Well to be fair the job turned out being much easier than he thought....At the time he probably thought it was a tough job because of how bad a time Obama had doing it...:)

Once he found out he could curb illegal immigration by 40+ %, raise the stock market 25%, raise GDP to 3%, and bring unemployment down among the black community to its lowest point in 16 years I guess he figured Obama was right...

You can play golf and still get the job done....:)

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Those are rooky numbers.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Well to be fair the job turned out being much easier than he thought....At the time he probably thought it was a tough job because of how bad a time Obama had doing it...:)

Once he found out he could curb illegal immigration by 40+ %, raise the stock market 25%, raise GDP to 3%, and bring unemployment down among the black community to its lowest point in 16 years I guess he figured Obama was right...

Now that made me laugh. Unfortunately I have to read it around before I can rep you again. :lmfao:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Only Obama was only capable of getting the golf part right, not the job. Witness the Trump numbers you quote (40% drop in border jumping, stock market up 25%, GDP climbing at 3% etc). What were Obama's numbers, again? Trump paid off any terrorists, yet?

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN

But what else has Trump done for the country?
    [video=youtube;Qc7HmhrgTuQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc7HmhrgTuQ[/video]

:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom