• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I didn't say he was driven by political bias...I believe he was driven by lust for a hippie chick co worker and was willing to abuse his power to impress her....Kind of like Mighty Mouse he is "Here to save the day"......Men of a certain age sometimes lose their principles over a nice young lady....I am not judging but I think the head he was using to think this situation out is not the one on top of his neck...It happens....

I was okay with every part of the texts except for "that there is no way we can take that risk...It's like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before your 40..."

That (to me) shows a willingness to cross a line that borders on treason and appears to be an attempt at a coup...

IMHO

I'd agree with that... hence why he was removed... 5 months ago.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    2qnrvx3.jpg

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I wish I could rep you for this :D

You know what's funny??? I bet Kut chuckled....Lot's of folks on here debate...Kut and I play chess...And trust me when I say he has (probably) gotten me more than I have him on things such as this....

And when he does I chuckle...And then point out he drinks Zima and wears sequined thongs.....I also believe Kut is waaaayyyy more conservative than most here think.....If you read between the lines you catch glimpses of that...Almost like a flash from a sequin as he adjusts his jeans......:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Once Kut and I began playing chess on here I will literally look at very angle before I post something....I know he is ready to pounce if I prove inconsistent.....Kut keeps me honest...He knows I want him on the Trump Train.....It's turned out to be a tougher sell than I thought.....:)

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I like interacting with people who have different perspectives than mine because it forces me to see my beliefs from another position and examine any inconsistencies. But it has to be a discussion in good faith. If someone signals their intent to be a squeaky wheel because of sour grapes, rather than actual reasoned differences, then I'm always grateful to that person for saving me the time of having to take them seriously.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I like interacting with people who have different perspectives than mine because it forces me to see my beliefs from another position and examine any inconsistencies. But it has to be a discussion in good faith. If someone signals their intent to be a squeaky wheel because of sour grapes, rather than actual reasoned differences, then I'm always grateful to that person for saving me the time of having to take them seriously.

Yep...That's how my first three years on here were with Kut.....I do see what you mean but there is more to it....It's hard to explain Oak....What if someone signals their intent to be a squeaky wheel not because of sour grapes but just as a way to lift up a mirror??? Not a clear mirror but a mirror never the less??? That's one thing I admire in Kut.....I don't always like what I see when he does it but I can't blame him (or won't) for showing me the reflection, distorted as it may be....I "get" where he is coming from...I disagree with it but I know from where it springs (I think) and I won't hold against him what I see in the reflection...Even though the image is distorted there is often times enough truth in the image to see his point...

Kut took his lumps during the Obama administration and was man enough to call out Obama on numerous issues......I remember when Trump won I thought how much fun Kut was going to have on here.....I can't hold it against him....Like I said Kut and I agree on very little (except hot Latin women) but I respect him and appreciate what he brings to the table.....

Now you and I have the same ethnic roots, the same politics, and an admiration for beautiful redheads....I am just scared of the redheads and you're not...The benefit of an Emerald Isle upbringing...:)

BTW I got my ancestry DNA back and I have got a butt load of kin in Antrim....A wee bit in Dublin, the rest in low land Scotland and central England...

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    LULZ - I'm out too. That's good flaming.

Not flaming....Just playing chess....

I still want Kut on board the Trump train by election 2020...It's much harder than I thought it would be.....I am not trying to "win" against Kut...I want him as an Ally....I want Trump to pull a 48 state Reagan and folks who think like Kut are going to be the key to that...But thanks to you and Oak River for the kind thoughts....I mean it...

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Solid analysis Indiucky, the number of bad decisions made by men to impress younger women are countless.

I'm reminded of the FBI agent in Absence of malice.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Not flaming....Just playing chess....

I still want Kut on board the Trump train by election 2020...It's much harder than I thought it would be.....I am not trying to "win" against Kut...I want him as an Ally....I want Trump to pull a 48 state Reagan and folks who think like Kut are going to be the key to that...But thanks to you and Oak River for the kind thoughts....I mean it...

If most of INGO was like you, and a few others, my criticism of Trump wouldn't be nearly as "descriptive." I can't stand the man, no denying that, but there are many of his voters whom I do respect.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    The thing lately Kut, is that you seem to be channeling Dddrees.

Pure hatred. I do not believe that I hate Obama now or ever. I disagreed vehemently with his policies, but did not ate the man. I apologize I f I have attacked you personally, I don't mean to, but your attitude has me on edge.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Yep...That's how my first three years on here were with Kut.....I do see what you mean but there is more to it....It's hard to explain Oak....What if someone signals their intent to be a squeaky wheel not because of sour grapes but just as a way to lift up a mirror??? Not a clear mirror but a mirror never the less??? That's one thing I admire in Kut.....I don't always like what I see when he does it but I can't blame him (or won't) for showing me the reflection, distorted as it may be....I "get" where he is coming from...I disagree with it but I know from where it springs (I think) and I won't hold against him what I see in the reflection...Even though the image is distorted there is often times enough truth in the image to see his point...

Kut took his lumps during the Obama administration and was man enough to call out Obama on numerous issues......I remember when Trump won I thought how much fun Kut was going to have on here.....I can't hold it against him....Like I said Kut and I agree on very little (except hot Latin women) but I respect him and appreciate what he brings to the table.....

Now you and I have the same ethnic roots, the same politics, and an admiration for beautiful redheads....I am just scared of the redheads and you're not...The benefit of an Emerald Isle upbringing...:)

BTW I got my ancestry DNA back and I have got a butt load of kin in Antrim....A wee bit in Dublin, the rest in low land Scotland and central England...
    Discussing your differences with someone who shares your political difference should act as a mirror to your beliefs. But it should be a magnified mirror so you can see the flaws and weaknesses in your position. It should not be a funhouse mirror which reflects back a distorted and corrupted image. There is no value from that.

Nice result on the DNA. Mine showed that I had 74% Irish, 14% from Great Britain (most likely Scottish influence from the Plantation), and the rest follows what would have been the path the proto-Celts traveled from northern India up through Europe and into Ireland.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom