• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    In my case, I listen to what Trump says and take him seriously, not literally.

As President, his bottom line is sticking to his campaign promises. Checking each of them off as he completes them, is his form of accountability to the American people.

I remember watching Don Lemon and the panel freak out one time...Begin questioning Trump's sanity, etc...After a speech he gave in Alabama (IIRC) and one person on the panel said, "It's the same speech he's been giving on the campaign trail the past year...He is just following through on campaign promises and you all think that's insane???"

It was surreal....A beautiful and textbook example of Trump Derangement Syndrome, but surreal never the less....

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Attention CNN: IT'S A TREE LINE, NOT A BRICK WALL. YOU COULD HAVE MOVED A FEW FEET OVER AND TAKEN YOUR PICTURES FROM THE TREE LINE.

Is this seriously a source of butthurt?????

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I love these guys.....I believe they are from my family's county....

Indi, I believe those fellers are your family. :thumbsup:

Let's just say I would not be surprised if Bill and John showed up on my Ancestry DNA 3rd or 4th cousin match...:)

Nope... not hitting that slow pitch over home plate.

Actually that would be my wife's side of the family, but I love every one of them hardworking, self sufficient rednecks.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    CNN's quest for truth behind truck blocking view of Trump golf course stretches into second day!

Day two of Golfgate...CNN is staying on it....I hope we get to the bottom of this....Did the driver of the white truck collude with the Trump Administration to block CNN's scoop??? Was it the Sheriff's Department??? The Secret Service??? Who knew what and when???? Was the driver a Russian immigrant???

I hope we can get some answers.....CNN is trying to break a story that President Trump turned the economy around, destroyed most of ISIS (by giving the military a free reign), cut illegal immigration in half and lowered unemployment in less than one year while still managing to take some time off to play golf....Who is colluding to keep this story from breaking?????

Inquiring mind's want to know.....

you should be ashamed of yourself.....don't you know that is the only news out there...:)

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    CNN's quest for truth behind truck blocking view of Trump golf course stretches into second day!

Day two of Golfgate...CNN is staying on it....I hope we get to the bottom of this....Did the driver of the white truck collude with the Trump Administration to block CNN's scoop??? Was it the Sheriff's Department??? The Secret Service??? Who knew what and when???? Was the driver a Russian immigrant???

I hope we can get some answers.....CNN is trying to break a story that President Trump turned the economy around, destroyed most of ISIS (by giving the military a free reign), cut illegal immigration in half and lowered unemployment in less than one year while still managing to take some time off to play golf....Who is colluding to keep this story from breaking?????

Indy, I happen to know that when any president, not just Trump, arrives at an airport the SS will move snow removal and other heavy motorized equipment (dump trucks, for instance) to specific areas near the parking place of AF1. It is done to cut down sight/shot lines of any potential snipers. Counter sniper teams are also deployed and the area is swept several times with FLIR/IR linescan to check for hides and or Ghillie suits

Could be something like that. They don't show all that much in official pictures, don't know if they deliberately de-emphasize that by where they place the press. They do show in videos of the arrival of AF1.

Something similar going on in an arrival by candidate Trump on his 757, the yellow vehicles in the background are large (30' longish) motorized snow sweepers

View attachment 62304

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

A little perspective:
    Well, that's kinda not true. Obama actually turned the economy around, however you can say that Trump just sped it up.
    As far as ISIS goes, if were saying Trump destroyed ISIS, are when now allowed to say that Obama captured Bin Laden?
    Also, while Trump has cut illegal immigration in half (bravo), Obama still holds the crowns as "Deporter N Chief" as he has deported more persons in his last year, than Trump has in his first. A 6% drop (as of Dec)

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Al Frankens replacement has been named. Welcome to D.C. Bluto.

Bluto2.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom