EMK00wKW4AIQ7lw

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Unless I'm mistaken Tidal waves are caused by tectonic movement. Like the one that will wipe out most of Asia when Commiefornia slips into the pacific.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Not really. There's plenty of aliens trying to be as legal as possible, and would very much like the "il" dropped from their status.

There's a lot more who don't give a flip, and are encouraged to not give a flip by the unlimited immigration policies of the Dem run cities.

Why not? The person may be here, they might even have an

They get ITINs or others' SSANs and file taxes because they get back all the income taxes they paid plus a big bonus from the "Earned Income Tax Credit" and the "Additional Child Tax Credit" when they file tax returns. If they have more children than the EITC/ACTC rules will pay for, they "loan" the extras to their relatives and friends who don't have any so they can claim them as their own. There's a long list of stuff the tax preparers are supposed to ask or notice to ferret out this fraud (if the tax preparer is not in on it as well), but it comes down to having to take the 'tax payers' word for it. Basically the taxes of the legal higher income folks are directly transferred to lower income people in order to buy votes for the representative and senators who vote this nonsense in.

Like I've said, a person willing to risk everything to come to America probably knows the true meaning of the American dream better than most Americans.

Immigrants who come here legally, learn the foundation and rules of the US, stay out of trouble, pay their way, and swear their oath know the "American dream."

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    They get ITINs or others' SSANs and file taxes because they get back all the income taxes they paid plus a big bonus from the "Earned Income Tax Credit" and the "Additional Child Tax Credit" when they file tax returns. If they have more children than the EITC/ACTC rules will pay for, they "loan" the extras to their relatives and friends who don't have any so they can claim them as their own. There's a long list of stuff the tax preparers are supposed to ask or notice to ferret out this fraud (if the tax preparer is not in on it as well), but it comes down to having to take the 'tax payers' word for it. Basically the taxes of the legal higher income folks are directly transferred to lower income people in order to buy votes for the representative and senators who vote this nonsense in.

Oh, this **** again.

1) EIC is only available to US citizens.
    2) CTC is available to non-citizens. Congress set it up that way - complain to them (Why didn't Trump change it with his tax overhaul?).
    3) "Transferring income" isn't just related to immigrants or democrats - plenty of Trump supporters get EIC. I'd wager that in many places (rural Bible Belt) the majority of EIC recipients voted for Trump.
    4) A majority of non-partisan economists are in favor of EIC.

Now, let's get back to pictures.

EDIT: Seriously, this topic is diverging way far from the original picture post. I've pushed the limits of this thread too far already, and I'm not writing another post on it.

EDIT 2: Indi, I'm pretty sure those are all Nigerian princes who need help getting their money out. :):

Last edited:

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Here is a list of some of your so-called 'honest' illegal aliens that were stealing IDs and then using them to file fraudulent tax returns and taking Billions and Billions of American taxpayer dollars. They got my ID and file fraudulent returns every year and get big illegal refunds. This is just a drop in a very huge bucket. They teach many other illegal aliens to do the same thing. These happen to be from the New England area but it is going on nationwide. My FBI contact is in Pittsburgh. This information is public record so I am not divulging anything private.

Gcobisa Kehle
    Loyiso Kula
    Abiodun Tijani
    Funmilayo Aliyu
    Samuel Sobaloju
    Kwame Asamoah
    Xerxes Shevar
    Doherty Kushimo
    Abiodun Bakre
    Saburi Adeyemi
    Adetunji Gbadegeshi
    Adebola Mejule
    Idowu Olugbade
    Alaire Sanya
    Olanrewaju Ajetunmobi
    Olusegun Akinwale
    Olayinka Olurinde
    Festus Owusu

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Gcobisa Kehle
    Loyiso Kula
    Abiodun Tijani
    Funmilayo Aliyu
    Samuel Sobaloju
    Kwame Asamoah
    Xerxes Shevar
    Doherty Kushimo
    Abiodun Bakre
    Saburi Adeyemi
    Adetunji Gbadegeshi
    Adebola Mejule
    Idowu Olugbade
    Alaire Sanya
    Olanrewaju Ajetunmobi
    Olusegun Akinwale
    Olayinka Olurinde
    Festus Owusu

Wait a minute...That's not the passenger list for the Mayflower? Are you SURE????

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner!

And like the running game in football, they'll keep using those plays until they no longer work/we make them stop

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I think the "dependent" tax game has been going on long before the big influx of illegals. I remember people I worked with who were my age talking about all the money they got by claiming large numbers of dependents. Naive as I was I just expected that the IRS would eventually investigate them, years later when talking about this to my accountant over a beer it produced gales of laughter.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I don't know about safety, but one theory I've heard argued, especially in California, an illegal alien with a DL would be able to buy car insurance. This would dramatically cut down on hit-n-runs. Which I've read are over half of all accidents in California.:dunno:

Again, not really any safer, but at least you're not on the hook for damage caused by an illegal with no DL and no insurance.

Assuming an "illegal" immigrant would actually follow such a law is a bit of a stretch for me.:rolleyes:

With the number of natural born citizens that don't bother with insurance (or licenses in some cases), I'm not convinced that illegals will suddenly decide to abide by traffic laws when they totally ignored the law just by being here in the first place.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I think the "dependent" tax game has been going on long before the big influx of illegals. I remember people I worked with who were my age talking about all the money they got by claiming large numbers of dependents. Naive as I was I just expected that the IRS would eventually investigate them, years later when talking about this to my accountant over a beer it produced gales of laughter.

They were probably talking about something completely different and completely legal. You used to be able to, and maybe still can, claim up to 99 dependents on your W4. That does not affect your taxes at all. It merely reduces the amount withheld from your income so you get more of your pay on payday but you still owe the same taxes on April 15th.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    With the number of natural born citizens that don't bother with insurance (or licenses in some cases), I'm not convinced that illegals will suddenly decide to abide by traffic laws when they totally ignored the law just by being here in the first place.

We have a lot of somalis here and many of them don't bother with insurance or licenses. And they don't know what the hell the lines are for when they park either.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom