Political funny pictures thread, part IV. Bring on the leather!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    8gawxown8il21.jpg

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I've already seen articles predicting just that.
    Pretty funny, considering how the last election wasn't "accepted".

Gary Bauer was going on about the Dems pushing the idea that Trump wouldn't leave if he lost.

He kept asking, "where did they get that idea?"

He promoted several theories, but he should have just looked at INGO in 2016 - there was a decent minority promoting the view that Obama was going to do it.

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    How is this a funny political picture? They were at a memorial for a dozen+ people killed in a tornado.

I think what makes it somewhat funny is that the Twitter verse claimed that it was a body double standing in for Melania so someone decided to give them what they wanted and put Putin in the pic.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Gary Bauer was going on about the Dems pushing the idea that Trump wouldn't leave if he lost.

He kept asking, "where did they get that idea?"

He promoted several theories, but he should have just looked at INGO in 2016 - there was a decent minority promoting the view that Obama was going to do it.

But when Pres. Obama won, there was no rioting in the streets.
    Previous Presidents didn't step in and start talking about the new "bad man".

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    But when Pres. Obama won, there was no rioting in the streets.
    Previous Presidents didn't step in and start talking about the new "bad man".
    Sure. Whatever.

I'm just saying there was tinfoil around that election as well.

There was worries that Lincoln wouldn't leave office and stay for extra terms, but other factors made that moot.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

I'm going to go against the grain on this one, not by way of excuse (far from), but explanation.

I'm thinking that in her community (and many, but certainly not all Muslim communities), the manner in which the Jewish people and Israel are discussed is so ingrained within them, that when she says these things, it is not a considered choice designed to offend. She simply assumes that the way she thinks and talks is the way it is and is confused when people take issues with what she knows to be Truth based upon all that hse has been taught and told since birth. She can't believe that other people don't see it this way.

...of course, ingrained antisemitism is still bigotry.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I'm going to go against the grain on this one, not by way of excuse (far from), but explanation.

I'm thinking that in her community (and many, but certainly not all Muslim communities), the manner in which the Jewish people and Israel are discussed is so ingrained within them, that when she says these things, it is not a considered choice designed to offend. She simply assumes that the way she thinks and talks is the way it is and is confused when people take issues with what she knows to be Truth based upon all that hse has been taught and told since birth. She can't believe that other people don't see it this way.
    Correct. Some people are completely blind to their own bigotry.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

...of course, ingrained antisemitism is still bigotry.

Agreed.....

Al-Yawm_%28Saudi_Arabia%29%2C_February_6%2C_2006.JPG
    ShowImage.ashx
    images

saudi-shooting.gif
    saudi-edu.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom